Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

only if they come to Serbia or surrounding countries.. (GnR played here in 2010 and 2012 and I attended both shows)... I am not that wealthy to afford traveling across the continent...:P But Im optimistic they will come for sure!!:lol:

Well I guess the nearest place for you would be Budapest or Vienna. 

Are you in contact with others too or only Shaggy? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well I guess the nearest place for you would be Budapest or Vienna. 

Are you in contact with others too or only Shaggy? 

well yeah it is... but they will come here...:lol:

dont overuse the joke..it gets annoying after a while...it doesnt bother me...just saying:P

14 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

well yeah it is... but they will come here...:lol:

dont overuse the joke..it gets annoying after a while...it doesnt bother me...just saying:P

Yeah I know you don't get along with them.

I hope one day all of you repair your friendship. 

• Like 1

Poland will be a good wknd away Warsaw Hotels well cheap the Hilton by the Airport if booked early enough £35/45 a night and there Stadium is nice.

Cheap flights as well..!!! 

Edited by Gavin82

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

only if they come to Serbia or surrounding countries.. (GnR played here in 2010 and 2012 and I attended both shows)... I am not that wealthy to afford traveling across the continent...:P But Im optimistic they will come for sure!!:lol:

i'm afraid that both serbia and croatia are too small markets for NITL tour... Big enough for NuGNR but...

I hope Vienna or Budapest... Maybe Milano if...

6 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

BOK!

I hope they visit Croatia too and that you can enjoy the show!

Zdravo :)

I think they will come :)

They did 23 US shows  in two moths, and rumor has it they will tour Europe for two months also. On CD 2010 tour when they played in Zagreb they did 25 shows in Europe in less then 2 months (festivals excluded).

It wasn't a stadium tour back then, but nevertheless we could get something like 2010 tour :)

49 minutes ago, MisterNo said:

Zdravo :)

I think they will come :)

They did 23 US shows  in two moths, and rumor has it they will tour Europe for two months also. On CD 2010 tour when they played in Zagreb they did 25 shows in Europe in less then 2 months (festivals excluded).

It wasn't a stadium tour back then, but nevertheless we could get something like 2010 tour :)

Yes, but 2010. (and 2012 Split) was nuGNR, and arena tours, and did both Zagreb and Belgrade in 2010., and Split and Exit festival in 2012.

They sure would gather lots of people in Zg or Belgrade - but not in NITL price range. If they would lower ticket prices (like Iron Maiden for Split last month) they could probably sell stadium or hipodrome...

I think that former Yu (whole former East block) is smth like South America of Europe for hard rock/metal music :D today...

On 8/25/2016 at 6:23 PM, Healy52003 said:

Croke Park Wud be amazing but it's Slane Castle or the Aviva I reckon for Ireland with Belfast getting an outdoor gig too 

Life is about to get good 

Hopefully not Slane or Croke Park as i cant see them selling out those venues. Hoping for the Aviva. 

3 hours ago, Kearnsy said:

Hopefully not Slane or Croke Park as i cant see them selling out those venues. Hoping for the Aviva. 

And Croke only get 3 shows a year and there other bands  touring nx year

Stones looks set for EU 2017

U2 100% confirmed for 2017

ColdPlay wprd word is a 2nd leg could happen

They will all play Dublin i guess

@Slash787 what EU shows you hoping to attend or which are closer..??

7 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Well I don't live in Europe, so everything is far away.

If I don't go to the Japan shows, then my first choice would be London, if that doesn't works out, then it would be Vienna. 

Which shows are you planning to attend? 

10 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

And Croke only get 3 shows a year and there other bands  touring nx year

Stones looks set for EU 2017

U2 100% confirmed for 2017

ColdPlay wprd word is a 2nd leg could happen

They will all play Dublin i guess

Also strong rumors about Gareth Brooks at Croke Park too.

3 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

Yes, but 2010. (and 2012 Split) was nuGNR, and arena tours, and did both Zagreb and Belgrade in 2010., and Split and Exit festival in 2012.

They sure would gather lots of people in Zg or Belgrade - but not in NITL price range. If they would lower ticket prices (like Iron Maiden for Split last month) they could probably sell stadium or hipodrome...

I think that former Yu (whole former East block) is smth like South America of Europe for hard rock/metal music :D today...

I know it was different back then.

US prices were high.

As I can see for South America and Australia shows, cheapest tickets are priced around 80$. That could sell. But floor tickets start from 150$ and go  up, that could be too expensive for the former Eastern Block countries.

But, hey, this is something that was not supposed to happen in this lifetime, and it is probably one time chance to see Axl and Slash live together in Europe. And with that  in mind, Europe is still not officially confirmed :D

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Its weird that we don't have any rumors about whats going to happen in the week between Osaka and Tokyo. 

Secret Gig?

vacation in Japan?

Recordings?

Edited by MisterNo

1 minute ago, Gavin82 said:

More talk of Glasto OR DL

http://www.gigwise.com/news/107991/guns-n-roses-glastonbury-or-download-bound-for-2017-

@Slash787ill be doing Stockholm Friends Arena, Vienna Ernest Happel Stadium, Italy San Siro and Zurich this of course if they play these places.

High chances of them playing Download Festival

Where is San Siro? Milan? 

1 hour ago, Kearnsy said:

Also strong rumors about Gareth Brooks at Croke Park too.

Garth wont be here til 2018 the earliest

didnt knw the stones were touring europe in 2017 and maybe they might get the Slane headline slot.

If Slane is a no go for GNR i think the Aviva may be next in line 

13 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Garth wont be here til 2018 the earliest

didnt knw the stones were touring europe in 2017 and maybe they might get the Slane headline slot.

If Slane is a no go for GNR i think the Aviva may be next in line 

As long as its not in a park. I want a Stadium show. Hopefully the Avia. 

Yeah San Siro is Milan & i think it will be DownLoad any 1 can get tixs where as you cant for Glasto.

Yeah The Stones could be in EU few good rumours im not a fan as such i have mates lot older who are tho  they have a few USA dates coming up T Mobile Arena & a festival