Rumored Concert Date Thread

41 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Yeah San Siro is Milan & i think it will be DownLoad any 1 can get tixs where as you cant for Glasto.

Yeah The Stones could be in EU few good rumours im not a fan as such i have mates lot older who are tho  they have a few USA dates coming up T Mobile Arena & a festival 

Not a huge fan of the stones but would consider going to a stadium show of theres if they Ireland. There legends at the end of the day

hoping for a stadium show for GNR in Ireland too not a park 

2 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

It will happen they have a show booked Iheart & its like this year is the date the band formed many moons ago..!!! & this new album it will happen in 2017

Yeah if they are releasing a new album, then Im pretty sure they will tour Europe in Summer of 2017.

Metallica, Green Day and Linkin Park also have albums coming out and Im sure they will also tour Europe in 2017. Very high chances of them playing Festivals.

But well I hope GNR plays solo shows. 

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

By which month they will announce the Europe Tour? My Guess is end of Nov or by mid December. 

I'm guessing itll go similar to how this year went for the US, maybe a little faster. 

At a guess, I'd say all the next dates would be announced about half way through the early 2017 run that's already announced. 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm guessing itll go similar to how this year went for the US, maybe a little faster. 

At a guess, I'd say all the next dates would be announced about half way through the early 2017 run that's already announced. 

Yeah it could be, I guess Coachella was announced during the first week of Jan if im not wrong. 

I din't expect them to announce Japan/Aus so early, I thought they would announce by October. 

4 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

I'm sure they will doing Europe.

6-7 in Great Britain

5 shows in Germany

3 France

2 shows in Spain and Italy

One show in Portugal,Poland,Cheska,Denmark,Swiss,Austria,Sweden,Denmark,Serbia,Hungary

Well can't give any guarantee about Serbia and Hungary.

They might do Norway too and not Denmark 2 times. 

They might add Russia too.

• Like 1

Just now, Hellow said:

^ Do not forget Finland! In 2006 our first show was sold out in 10 min & they have been here in two last Chinese world tours. So at least there is hope.. :)

Yeah Finland should be there. 

1 hour ago, gnrkoncerti said:

I'm sure they will doing Europe.

6-7 in Great Britain

5 shows in Germany

3 France

2 shows in Spain and Italy

One show in Portugal,Poland,Cheska,Denmark,Swiss,Austria,Sweden,Denmark,Serbia,Hungary

Too optimistic.

1 For each country. Except UK.. Where They'll play 2/3 shows.

No switzerland, Austria, sweden, poland, serbia, hungary.

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Too optimistic.

1 For each country. Except UK.. Where They'll play 2/3 shows.

No switzerland, Austria, sweden, poland, serbia, hungary.

There will be Austria. 

For London, Im expecting 2 shows and I assume 1 show in Manchester. 

Switzerland, Sweden and Poland should happen. Not sure about Hungary and Serbia. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2016 at 3:14 PM, Healy52003 said:

Not a huge fan of the stones but would consider going to a stadium show of theres if they Ireland. There legends at the end of the day

hoping for a stadium show for GNR in Ireland too not a park 

I'd rather them playing in doors, Marlay park is shite, same goes for punchestown, RDS, Aviva is crap... all either terrible for gigs because of facilities / security or they have terrible sound . I also think Croke Park is too big a venue for GnR in Ireland. Two nights in the 3arena back to back to kick off the euro run would be my preference... I'd obviously be going to both :D

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

For Europe my guess is:

- 4 shows in England
- 2 shows each for Germany and France
- Shows in Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal

That reflects roughly what other stadium acts are doing at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

where have all those 3 wembley stadium dates dissipated? 

Well According to Eddie Money those shows din't happen in October cause Axl was busy with AC/DC and it would have taken a lot of money to ship the whole stage to england.