Rumored Concert Date Thread

11 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Ignore my previous post.  Forum is glitching, won't let me erase it.

If the rumor that GN'R are expected back in the US next summer for an arena tour that would mean they would have to do most of the European dates in May through June.

How often do European stadium tours begin in May?

Impossibile. European premier leagues are still going on in may.... No stadiums avaliable

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Why???? You have the Best organization in the world!!!

With flights so cheap like £70 return to Milan or most other EU places and Hotels can be jus as cheap by time i drive London/Manchester i may as well fly

58 minutes ago, loko said:

Basehottest action LiveNation Poland -  there will be GNR show in Poland next year.

Another cheap wknd Whizz Air from LTN and hotels are cheap if booked as soon as dates drop.

DC did it last year it was the hottest day ever like 37 for those who went know what i mean.

Polish fans are crazy they go wild..!!!!

27 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Don 't come to see concerts in Italy. You'll survive only if you're well trained :P

I can attest to it, i have friends who went to concert in the UK and they were shocked about the organization and how chill people were, our concert becomes a "who-can-endure-more" competition, i have a lot of fun of concert here but they're tour de force. 

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I can attest to it, i have friends who went to concert in the UK and they were shocked about the organization and how chill people were, our concert becomes a "who-can-endure-more" competition, i have a lot of fun of concert here but they're tour de force. 

I need to rest 2 days in my bed after each rock concert here :P

8 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Impossibile. European premier leagues are still going on in may.... No stadiums avaliable

8 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Site is glitching on mobile.  Won't let me change quotes or delete them, just freezes up.

Anyway, like Juventino said, I guess they could start Europe in late May and go into June.

Not to mention they managed to play a few baseball stadiums in the U.S. right in the middle of baseball season here...so I don't think it's impossible for them to play in between games.

Or they could play June and July in Europe then back to the US in August with a short break in between.

Edited by Kasanova King

23 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Site is glitching on mobile.  Won't let me change quotes or delete them, just freezes up.

Anyway, like Juventino said, I guess they could start Europe in late May and go into June.

Not to mention they managed to play a few baseball stadiums in the U.S. right in the middle of baseball season here...so I don't think it's impossible for them to play in between games.

Or they could play June and July in Europe then back to the US in August with a short break in between.

IF US happens, it won't be in August. It would be most prob. Sep/Oct. 

For Europe I am assuming June and July. 

May seems pretty early. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Not quite true.  Acdc, bon Jovi and I'm sure  many others have started stadium tours in may. Some at the beginning of May.  National stadium are available with most club stadium available from mid May.