Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Im thinking we will hear more as the S.A dates kick off

Yeah But Im still wondering what the hell they will do in between the dates of Osaka and Tokyo. No way they are going to rest for 1 week. 

I have a feeling they might add South Korea. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah But Im still wondering what the hell they will do in between the dates of Osaka and Tokyo. No way they are going to rest for 1 week. 

I have a feeling they might add South Korea. 

Axls been real busy as we all know of course he may rest..!!!

We dont know what 2017 looks like at mo

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

an italian rock blog is saying to stay tuned for big news on gnr in Italy.. I don't know it they're reliable or not..

THE SUSPENSES IS KILLING ME....!!!!!!!!! Altho it would NOT suprise me if they did drop real soon

Edited by Gavin82

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Man, san siro would be sick. Id have to be there

Im sure we get GnR in June&July i have m8s who got Hotels with Free cancellAtions booked in few EU countrys now they just change the dates as they drop nothing to lose as such

56 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Do you think there is any truth in this rumour? Have to get my flights sorted!:lol: Wouldn't want to miss it.

EasyJet to Linate from LGW ive looked cant book June/July only goes to March but its £75 return.

Also worth checking out Hotels in Milan NOW they aint cheap as it is.

MXP has more flights than LIN BUT MXP is about 50/60km from Milan center where LIN is not even 10km

21 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

EasyJet to Linate from LGW ive looked cant book June/July only goes to March but its £75 return.

Also worth checking out Hotels in Milan NOW they aint cheap as it is.

MXP has more flights than LIN BUT MXP is about 50/60km from Milan center where LIN is not even 10km

You should work at an airport, you're very good.:lol:

If the hotels are expensive we'll all have to stay with Italian girl. She'll love that!

Getting flights & Hotels booked is more important than tixs flights will defo go UP every day so will Hotels mate where as tixs will NOT there will be tixdrops TM said this when The Boss & The ESB did Dublin over summer both shows SOLD OUT in 2hours then weeks later tixs for both shows on sale until show day.

Same goes with U2 in Dublin there was tix drops and people were paying £££££€€€€££££ for 2nd site tixs i actually buy from Viagogo loads just wait till show day ull get a tix FV or even jus below all about holding your nerve.

@axlsend you could also go the Orio Al Serio airoport, it's 45 km to Milan but there are pretty cheap bus to go to Milan and Orio al Serio airport is the region’s main low cost airport with many flights, you can save money if you book a fly to Orio.

There's the OrioShuffle, one way to Milano Centrale from Orio Al Serio airport is 4 euros, round trip is 8 if you book it online.

Here is the airport site  http://www.orioaeroporto.it/en/ there is a page with various options for going to Milan, too

4 minutes ago, giuls said:

@axlsend you could also go the Orio Al Serio airoport, it's 45 km to Milan but there are pretty cheap bus to go to Milan and Orio al Serio airport is the region’s main low cost airport with many flights, you can save money if you book a fly to Orio.

There's the OrioShuffle, one way to Milano Centrale from Orio Al Serio airport is 4 euros, round trip is 8 if you book it online.

Here is the airport site  http://www.orioaeroporto.it/en/ there is a page with various options for going to Milan, too

Thank you.:lol: