Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, cremefraiche said:

Would a middle eastern tour really begin in Dubai only 12 days after a month long Asia/Aus/NZ tour, though?

genuine question, but to me it just seems kind of improbable

I guess they might stop in Singapore and maybe Indonesia and then to Dubai, then take a first class tickets on Emirates and fly to LA. 

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Riad is in Saudi Arabia, Middle East. Morocco is in North Africa

Yeah right...It is inposible to play in vehabi Saudi Arabia......In middle east they can play Dubai and maybe some shows in Izrael...Do you except that Guns will play in Isis caliphate in Rakka and Mosul...?

Edited by gnrkoncerti

1 minute ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Yeah right...It is inposible to play in vehabi Saudi Arabia...Some guys here are so fuckin retarted...In middle east they can play Dubai and maybe some shows in Izrael...Do you except that Guns will play in Isis caliphate in Rakka and Mosul...?

Before calling someone retarded, I hope you read the other posts too. 

9 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Yeah right...It is inposible to play in vehabi Saudi Arabia......In middle east they can play Dubai and maybe some shows in Izrael...Do you except that Guns will play in Isis caliphate in Rakka and Mosul...?

There is rumor they may play in Dubai. All I did was to speculate with the possibility they play Riad N' The Bedouins. Axl himself has explained the song was inspired by the fact that there are war lords in the Middle East and the profit they make.

Metallica basically just confirmed that they aren't doing Euro festivals. Were also rumoured for Download. They are doing two Copenhagen shows and that'll be all in Europe untill the fall.

25 minutes ago, starlight said:

So when are they coming to Europe?

My money would be on May. Bigger festivals, and in countries where they cant/wont do a festival (or they can sell out more than 1 show) a stadiumshow.

Edited by LovelessNL
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Metallica basically just confirmed that they aren't doing Euro festivals. Were also rumoured for Download. They are doing two Copenhagen shows and that'll be all in Europe untill the fall.

My money would be on May. Bigger festivals, and in countries where they cant/wont do a festival (or they can sell out more than 1 show) a stadiumshow.

Oh dear. Download regulars aren't going to be too happy, they thought Metallica were nailed on. 

Guns will probably do the same then. 

12 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Source?

I'm gutted - I'm a regular download goer, my prediction for GNR/Metallica/A7X is collapsing! :-(

17 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Source?

I'm gutted - I'm a regular download goer, my prediction for GNR/Metallica/A7X is collapsing! :-(

We will be opening the doors of the Royal Arena for the first time on February 3 and 5, 2017 and as of this time these shows are our only scheduled European appearances of ’17, until the Fall at the earliest. So if you need a Metallica fix soon hopefully you can make it to Copenhagen!

https://metallica.com/blog/news/433803/worldwired-tour-travels-to-copenhagen

The won't only go to Copenhagen, I guess they will do some other Europe cities in Feb like Green Day, but it seems no Festival for Metallica in the summer.

For GNR, they might do Download, There was chances of Linkin Park playing Download as they will be releasing their new album by the end of this year or early next year. 

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

If that picture from the last page is from a credible site, it's safe to say Dubai will probably happen 

It is a credible site, they are even selling tickets for Elton John and other artists

• Like 2

It seems they have changed the layout of their site now and that thing coming soon is not there, maybe they got to know people figured it out that its GNR. 

Hopefully we should get the official announcement in a few weeks 

9 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Has anyone heard any rumors about NYE concert plans? Perhaps vegas or LA?

Someone said last week that there are strong rumors of NYE in Vegas, but I haven't seen anything solid yet past rumors. If they do it, I'm in there like swimwear. 

In Austria today a not reliable newspaper wrote that Vienna s Happel Stadium is blocked for 3 Dates between end of May and middle of July 2017. One of those 3 blocked Dates is for GNR they write..... If this is true we know at least Vienna s Location which is good because it will be a solo Show and no Festival! So no Holiday planned for me between May and July until I don't know the exact date :-)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Why do you think this when the band litteraly states the opposite?

I should imagine it's because of the wording Metallica used, the "as of now" bit at the beginning. If it was all totally definite then you would just put there won't be any other dates, and that's it. 

• Like 1