Rumored Concert Date Thread

54 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I should imagine it's because of the wording Metallica used, the "as of now" bit at the beginning. If it was all totally definite then you would just put there won't be any other dates, and that's it. 

True, and I can imagine them doing a few festivals maybe. But releasing this statement and basically doing a full-blown euro tour later would be utterly shitty, even for a band as Metallica, who are known for their 'commercial' approach of things.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Nova Rock is supposed to announce the band line up sometime around this week, the festival is from 15th June to 17th June. 

I guess and I hope GNR plays solo shows, but well lets see. 

An austrian press article said today that the stadium in vienna is blocked 3 times

next summer for concerts: GnR , Bon Jovi and Robbie Williams!

So i also guess it will be a solo show , and only once the press is  right  !

Edited by EricA

2 hours ago, EricA said:

An austrian press article said today that the stadium in vienna is blocked 3 times

next summer for concerts: GnR , Bon Jovi and Robbie Williams!

So i also guess it will be a solo show , and only once the press is  right  !

Which paper? Is there an online article?

5 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Dubai-Doha-Beirut-İstanbul-Antalya-Tel Aviv will be before Europe, this is what I heard as a rumor from a promoter in Beirut. No proof tho.

So I assume it will be in March, then they will take 2 months break, then start Europe from End of May or beginning of June. 

Istanbul has chances, but din't expect them to play at Antalya. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

So I assume it will be in March, then they will take 2 months break, then start Europe from End of May or beginning of June. 

Istanbul has chances, but din't expect them to play at Antalya. 

there's a field called expo and the government is paying a shitload of money for foreign artists like elton john, demi lovato, simply red, maroon 5, deep purple, level 42, ricky martin... to have their gigs there. antalya is also very easy for the tourists to attend. 

1 minute ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

there's a field called expo and the government is paying a shitload of money for foreign artists like elton john, demi lovato, simply red, maroon 5, deep purple, level 42, ricky martin... to have their gigs there. antalya is also very easy for the tourists to attend. 

Yeah Antalya is also touristy, Ive been to Istanbul a few years ago, it was pretty cool, never been to Antalya. 

17 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Dubai-Doha-Beirut-İstanbul-Antalya-Tel Aviv will be before Europe, this is what I heard as a rumor from a promoter in Beirut. No proof tho.

Was thinking earlier today about booking flights to Dubai since my parents are in Abu Dhabi anyway, but then started wondering if they'd play Beirut since I've always wanted to go there. Think I'll hold off on flights now until I hear more dates. I could probably get 2 weeks off work so it'd be Dubai + one other place. I love Istanbul, been twice, but I've been meaning to go to Lebanon for years now.

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Istanbul is not very safe recently....

Istanbul seems to be fine, yeah things happen all over the world and its very sad, but at the moment many tourists are going. 

When I had gone to Egypt, that time people were saying its not safe, but when I went, it was totally safe and I had a great time. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Nova Rock is supposed to announce the band line up sometime around this week, the festival is from 15th June to 17th June. 

I guess and I hope GNR plays solo shows, but well lets see. 

They might announce a few bands, maybe just one. There's no way in hell that a Euro festival is announcing all its headliners this early.

10 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

They might announce a few bands, maybe just one. There's no way in hell that a Euro festival is announcing all its headliners this early.

I assume they usually announce by the end of the year or beginning of Jan

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I assume they usually announce by the end of the year or beginning of Jan

Yup, but small batches, usually the line-up isnt complete till april or even may, for a lot of euro festivals. Sure, the headliners are known by then, last year for example Download revealed the headliners end of october, line-up was complete end May.

On 25 août 2016 at 2:13 PM, Caraibes said:

I start to hear something here in France...

Finger crossed : Paris, "Stade de France", July 2017

Huge stadium, 80,000 seats.

You hear it first ;-)

Hi Guys,

Do you remember me? Do you remember What I told you back then?

You'll get the "official confirmation" very soon for Saturday 8th July of 2017.

Paris'92 / Paris'17

Edited by Caraibes
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Hi Guys,

Paris'92 / Paris'17

@AslatIE do you remember him? :lol:

Well lets see how accurate you are for the 8th of July in a few days or weeks. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Hi Guys,

Paris'92 / Paris'17

Due to work I'll be seeking out weekend gigs for travel. This one would be perfect for an extra gig!

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Sure man, I can never forget you lol

Even though you are the wrong person to ask, you got some info on other cities or only Paris? 

Only Paris, sorry.

The Eiffel Tower can't stand not to have full attention.

She is a Princess. 

Edited by Caraibes