Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 hours ago, roadrunner66 said:

Ive just read a french article saying its 8th July also London Wembley was mentioned in it i did try to post it up my tablet wouldnt let me.

Ive gone back again now it gone

Live Arena.com is what i looked at obvi Im not sure how good a source this is

Edited by Gavin82

I think that they will come as soon as late may to Europe because they will be touring in stadiums and it won´t be avalaible because the european football leagues finish the third week of may. And for the announce, it will be for december I suppose, because the tour manager is the same as AC/DC, so the announce will be the second or third week of december 2016, but here they don´t announce the tour complete. The rest of shows will announce when a show in one city is sold out, then they announce an extra show in the city.  Do you think that Guns will come to Spain next year?

Edited by cachucha
  • Like 2

in Ireland a spanner has been thrown in the works slightly (could affect other smaller countries too)

Coldplay have announced they will tour europe in 2017 and Ireland are one of the venues. So they will play 2/3 nights in big venues such as Croke Park, The Aviva or Slane 

let them headline Slane so GNR can play Croker or Aviva 

52 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

in Ireland a spanner has been thrown in the works slightly (could affect other smaller countries too)

Coldplay have announced they will tour europe in 2017 and Ireland are one of the venues. So they will play 2/3 nights in big venues such as Croke Park, The Aviva or Slane 

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/coldplay-going-play-irish-gig-8949981

22 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

I think you are being very optimistic from a Coldplay point of view. Cant see them playing more than one Stadium show in ireland due to the fact that they couldnt sell 350000 tickets at the Phoenix park  or 30000 at marlay park when they were probably at their height, nevermind 2 80,000 shows at croke park.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

I think you are being very optimistic from a Coldplay point of view. Cant see them playing more than one Stadium show in ireland due to the fact that they couldnt sell 350000 tickets at the Phoenix park  or 30000 at marlay park when they were probably at their height, nevermind 2 80,000 shows at croke park.

Never underestimate Coldplay.. I'm a huge fan and they are firing on all cylinders... even in front of GNR... REUNITED should I say... If you take a look at their A Head Full Of Dreams Tour they have sold out every single show with 100% rate... and even the second nights that GNR failed to do so... They have played 4 sold out Wembleys this year to 300 000 people.. And now they are playing their first show in Ireland in 6 years... So there's no problem in selling out Croke Park twice...