Rumored Concert Date Thread

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I din't know that Spain also had a Download Festival. 

They actually did a mini download festival in dublin in 2006. GNR on the on the friday night and metallica on the sunday. Great weekend

In Israeli newspaper it is reported that there  is a very serious negotiation with the  band for  one show in tel aviv and the  date  will  be 11 or 12 of may.  The reporter claim that  this show will the  kick of of a European tour. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AmitGNR said:

In Israeli newspaper it is reported that there  is a very serious negotiation with the  band for  one show in tel aviv and the  date  will  be 11 or 12 of may.  The reporter claim that  this show will the  kick of of a European tour. 

I thought Israel was supposed to happen with the Middle East tour in March. 

11 minutes ago, AmitGNR said:

Do you have a link to that newspaper?

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I thought Israel was supposed to happen with the Middle East tour in March. 

Actually most of  big  Israeli  concert  are opening  or closing a European tours(location issues ) .  Guns n roses  started the European  leg  at 23.5.1993 in tel aviv,  Israel  

19 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Id love to go Dubai would be amazing there 

Yeah it is pretty cool there, in March the weather will also be great. 

There is a new theme park opening there by the end of this month, so you can go there too. You can go for the Desert Safari and Belly Dance show. 

Iv'e been to Dubai like 10 times, I was thinking of going in March, but I need to save for England, so I might go there in November Next year for the theme park. 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

There is a new theme park opening there by the end of this month, so you can go there too. You can go for the Desert Safari and Belly Dance show. 

Iv'e been to Dubai like 10 times, I was thinking of going in March, but I need to save for England, so I might go there in November Next year for the theme park. 

My husband was there for a couple of days for work, he said it's an amazing place. Then they moved him on to India for the next two weeks :lol:

Where are you planning on going in UK? 

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My husband was there for a couple of days for work, he said it's an amazing place. Then they moved him on to India for the next two weeks :lol:

Where are you planning on going in UK? 

London and Glasgow, but not for the GN'R shows, I got a good deal for the plane tickets at the end of June, not that very good, but $200 less than the usual price, so its better than paying extra. I will see GNR in Japan and if they come on the dates to UK then yeah I would see them.

All of this very much depends on me getting a Visa to the countries. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

What themepark? I knew Warner Bros. was building a park in Abu Dhabi but I thought it won't open before 2018?

My BFF is living in Abu Dhabi and my birthday is in March... So I think I might go to see GNR there.
I planned on going in Germany but it really might be a great thing to go to the Dubai show...