Rumored Concert Date Thread

Maybe nothing if they just added 28th Bangkok they going forward they have added dates since then so clearly can't see owt happening there tbh

+ the talk is Tel Aviv & Dubai to be added so so why would  they turn round & drop dates from many shows back

http://www.gigwise.com/news/108341/gnr-all-bets-off-re-glastonbury---2017-rumours

I just cant see them doing Glasto tho the £££££ they will want..!!!

Edited by Gavin82

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Maybe nothing if they just added 28th Bangkok they going forward they have added dates since then so clearly can't see owt happening there tbh

For all the shows its all back to back, whether its USA or South America, I doubt they would take one week break in between. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

For all the shows its all back to back, whether its USA or South America, I doubt they would take one week break in between. 

Axl been very busy has had very little rest being with DC its only now from the last DC show to S.A he had proper time off even then hes had to travel & i guess do some rehers with Guns so he will love that wk off they all do it The Boss & The ESB when he left UK to Holland he took a week off

He left UK 5th June re started Holland 14th June & he only did a few shows in UK