Rumored Concert Date Thread

On 10/16/2016 at 0:20 AM, RussTCB said:

I was guessing festivals for Europe as well. 

Still possible, but a bit less likely since a few of the larger festivals have already announced some headliners. But the bigger festivals all still have at least one spot vacant.

16 hours ago, Matt84 said:

Dubai is on the tour page, but Bangkok is not. Wonder if it's been cancelled?

This would be a serious reason for cancelling my vacation next year. I mean, I get the grieving and all but cancelling a concert that would be in the end of February? :blink:

17 hours ago, Matt84 said:

1 hour ago, Rubicon said:

This would be a serious reason for cancelling my vacation next year. I mean, I get the grieving and all but cancelling a concert that would be in the end of February? :blink:

Maybe they have put back the announcement as a mark of respect. Still over 4 months till the rumoured date. Plenty of time to sell tickets

45 minutes ago, Down on the farm said:

According to concerticket.net are 11 places on the list in europe in summer 2017 so far

http://concerticket.net/en/recherche?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=guns+n+roses&submit_search=

It has them all listed for July if so then july will be a very busy for EU lot..!!!!

23 hours ago, Matt84 said:

With Bangkok or they were very unlucky or their marketing agency made a huge mistake! The day they announced the concert was the same day the Thailand king died. So besides the announcement of the concert went totally overshadow by the death of the king that obviously occupied  all news agenda in Thailand that day,  it also happened that the Facebook promoted posts are also disable in Thailand from that day until October 21st as respect to the king.

It may be that the reason why the Bangkok gig isn't there. They are waiting the right time to promote it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And where's England :max:

Oh well, I'll just have to go to Amsterdam :lol:

Do it cheap flights cheap hotels if both booked well in advance can work out cheaper than going to see them over here depending where you live 

6 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Do it cheap flights cheap hotels if both booked well in advance can work out cheaper than going to see them over here depending where you live 

I was thinking I'd want to go to Amsterdam regardless of what they do in the U.K. It's just that I have little kids and I hate being away from them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was thinking I'd want to go to Amsterdam regardless of what they do in the U.K. It's just that I have little kids and I hate being away from them. 

Ah i see..!!! For me i live  right by the Celtic Manor Hotel Newport so easier jus to drive Bristol Airport than London or Manchester to see them 

Coventry would be amazing venue half the size of Wembley for those wanting to do UK show we never know London & Coventey or London & Manchester 

• Like 1

venues that were posted earlier

Barcelona Spain

Gelsenkirchin Germany

Zurich Switzerland

Amsterdam Netherlands

Berlin Germany

Stockholm Sweden

Copenhagen Denmark

Dublin Ireland

Hamberg Germany

Milian Italy

Paris France

missing from the list are the UK, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Russia, Norway, Poland, Finland and Greece 

11 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Ah i see..!!! For me i live  right by the Celtic Manor Hotel Newport so easier jus to drive Bristol Airport than London or Manchester to see them 

Coventry would be amazing venue half the size of Wembley for those wanting to do UK show we never know London & Coventey or London & Manchester 

I live near to Donington and east mids airport, so it could work out cheaper and less time consuming for me to go to Amsterdam :lol: Last time I went to a London show, it took me a long time to get home driving and train fare can be ridiculous money.  

I like to avoid London when I can. If there's a Manchester or Coventry show, I'll go to that. 

• Like 1