Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

missing from the list are the UK, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Russia, Norway, Poland, Finland and Greece 

If they don't come to Portugal after all the love we gave to Axl on his AC/DC baptism, chanting his name and all, I will riot!!!

But yeah as the UK is not on that list also and it's impossible they don't go there, I get my hopes up. Release the EU dates already!!

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

If they don't come to Portugal after all the love we gave to Axl on his AC/DC baptism, chanting his name and all, I will riot!!!

But yeah as the UK is not on that list also and it's impossible they don't go there, I get my hopes up. Release the EU dates already!!

Its bound to happen in Liiiiiiiiisbon advice to any 1 who goes if it does happen IF ITS RAINING TAKE A WET SUITE AND WELLIES as DC was a total wash out NEVER in my life have i seen soooo much rain like standingin the sea every 1 was soaked thru & thru

i wonder what way will they announce the euro tour ??

like the North American and Oceanic tour announcment where they will do a video and all the tour dates will be revealed or will they reveal the dates one by one spread over a couple of weeeks like the latin america tour ??

either way i just want euro dates 

• Like 2

Really, whats all the fuss about, its just another site that scoops up a few rumours here and there and cooked up a nice story about it? A handful of cities are missing at least, and I doubt they'll play all those venues.

Well, at least Download France announced they will announced part of the bill by 31/10, so that will probably mean that Download UK has announced something by then.

Polish Open'er will announce today at 6pm.

Edited by LovelessNL

7 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

i wonder what way will they announce the euro tour ??

like the North American and Oceanic tour announcment where they will do a video and all the tour dates will be revealed or will they reveal the dates one by one spread over a couple of weeeks like the latin america tour ??

either way i just want euro dates 

Hopefully the bulk of the dates are announced at the same time. Hate the trickle feeding of dates. Think they did it like that on 2012. Metallica tend to do it like that too.

14 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Hopefully the bulk of the dates are announced at the same time. Hate the trickle feeding of dates. Think they did it like that on 2012. Metallica tend to do it like that too.

The Boss & The ESB did that for EU over the summer #NITEMARE

Edited by Gavin82

16 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Guess It'll also depend on if they do festivals, and just festivals or a mix. Festivals tend to release acts on their own terms.

Yeah weather or not we get EU festivals they will still drop dates like a certain singer who did headline Glasto her world tour was fully live then she dropped Glasto half way thru her London shows so its not going to make a difference 

4 hours ago, RasmusGuns said:

Dublin, Ireland @ Croke Park – July 2017
Barcelona, Spain @ Estadio Olimpic – July 2017
Zurich, Switzerland @ Letzigrund Stadion – July 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Amsterdam Arena – July 2017
Gelsenkirchen, Germany @ Veltins Arena – July 2017
Berlin, Germany @ Olympiastadion – July 2017
Hamburg, Germany @ Volksparkstadion – July 2017
Stockholm, Sweden @ Friends Arena – July 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark @ Telia Parken – July 2017

37 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Dublin, Ireland @ Croke Park – July 2017
Barcelona, Spain @ Estadio Olimpic – July 2017
Zurich, Switzerland @ Letzigrund Stadion – July 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Amsterdam Arena – July 2017
Gelsenkirchen, Germany @ Veltins Arena – July 2017
Berlin, Germany @ Olympiastadion – July 2017
Hamburg, Germany @ Volksparkstadion – July 2017
Stockholm, Sweden @ Friends Arena – July 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark @ Telia Parken – July 2017

if these rumours are true, I better start saving up 'cause it's probably Barcelona for me. a bit sad that they are not considering playing in the Balkans...

49 minutes ago, oaka said:

if these rumours are true, I better start saving up 'cause it's probably Barcelona for me. a bit sad that they are not considering playing in the Balkans...

These are not official and there will be shows in June and August no way they will be in Europe just for July for sure, if they don't come to Balkans there will be at least Vienna or Prague.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

These are not official and there will be shows in June and August no way they will be in Europe just for July for sure, if they don't come to Balkans there will be at least Vienna or Prague.

Or a festival. There is indeed no way in hell that this is it for the Europe tour. No UK, No Italy, no France. I'm guessing this might be (a part of) the arena dates and they are doing Download, a festival in Italy (Rock in Roma?), and either Hellfest or Download France. 

Edited by LovelessNL
  • Like 3