Rumored Concert Date Thread

With the announce of Glastonbury saying that Radiohead will play there the 23 of june. I don't think that Guns will be play there, because Radiohead must be the principal headliner.

And I don´t think that the venues of the future european leg are only that. Because Madrid, UK, München, Lisbon, Milano, Prague, Wien, Paris... aren't there. So this rumour I think that is a little bit fake because the the tour will start in the lasts days of May, and Barcelona will be in June.

There are negotiations no this dates and more but the approximately month given is fake or a little extract of the full gig..

Edited by cachucha

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 4:53 PM, dgnr said:

Its bound to happen in Liiiiiiiiisbon advice to any 1 who goes if it does happen IF ITS RAINING TAKE A WET SUITE AND WELLIES as DC was a total wash out NEVER in my life have i seen soooo much rain like standingin the sea every 1 was soaked thru & thru

Also them dates for July id say are the end 1s it will start in May no doubt

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Gunner55 said:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

for me personally i hope its Croke Park in Dublin 

The list of rumoured dates could be the ones almost confirmed and they are still working on other dates in the uk, france,Italy etc or it could be all BS and the real dates and venues will be much different

Ireland date would be a dream come true for me.

But I'll travel pretty much anywhere in Europe. Just wish dates would be announced already, my whole 2017 is on hold!!

Take the 1st 3 shows from the July list out thats how it could well plan outending in Copenhagen or Stockholm sounds right to me like DC Aarhus i know Germany got added date but was dropped last min

also its 10 shows listed July  &  if its 10 shows in June making 20 shows very much like DC on 1st leg of RoB if it starts May even better for EU i guess

Im certain that list could be very much correct bar 1st shows as Dublin then England,Scotland even maybe Wales will be after Dublin & i cant see them going from Spain to Zurich.

I think Zurich will be 1 the 1st shows & Milan will get the 1st show makes perfect sense as they coming from East.

Edited by Gavin82

8 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Fernando's statement might mean 

Co headline Euro/US arena tour by AC/DC (they will hire a new Bass or persuade Cliff to not retire and hire a new primary vocalist with Axl doing 1/2 songs a night) and GNR 

very doubtful but so was GNR reforming 10 years ago !

This is beyond doubtful.

I think he means 'We'll tour Europe extensively from May - July, and will then circle back to US to hit secondary markets AND primary markets again with AFD30'.

4 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Nothing really. Something like 2016 was a great year and 2017 will be bigger and better. 

Ohhhhhhh ok, that I saw. Thanks for the clarification! With the wild speculation, I thought I must have missed something more elaborate lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, john lennon said:

waaahh so they're coming to sweden!!!! 

might be the wrong thread to ask this but when will they release the tickets??? i need some

Who doesnt want tixs we all do...!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Bandanaman said:

How much are the average GNR ticket prices in Europe? I need to know how much money I have to get. I don't need VIP tickets or anything.

Thats the million doller question we all want to know,,,!!!!

Im saying they will be near enough the same $$$££££€€€€ all way thru the whole tour

5 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Nothing really. Something like 2016 was a great year and 2017 will be bigger and better. 

i so hope it is! not to sound greedy but i NEED to see them again. i can't believe it's been half a year since i saw them. and 2017 would be a great year for the AFD5 to reunite and come play near me...Sacramento or SF would be great. Tahoe would be even better! :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose