Rumored Concert Date Thread

6 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Ive seen it ment to start at Croke in  Dublin

Logistically its impossible 

If there going georgrapically then the UK will be straight after

Norway/Finland and Sweden

Central Europe 

Croke park is a GAA stadium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_Athletic_Association) where the important matches are played in there summer time. Theres a game there at the end of April and prob a few in May/June. Coldplay are playing there on the 8th July 2017 (leinster hurling final will be played on the 2nd July),

Bruce and the ESB played there last May and Beyonce played July. Maybe the same situation in 2017 with GNR playing there 26/27 or 28th May and then Coldplay 8th July. If the tour was starting in Dublin than the end of May could be the date but if this July date is true than it could be a midweek show before the 8th July (Tues 4th July or Weds 5th July, put GNR's stage up on the sunday/monday and take id down after the show so Coldplay can put there stage up for there Saturday show)

Edited by Healy52003

6 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

I think we'll be seeing Green Day / SOAD / LP on a LOT of festivals this summer. Well, at least it means that the chances of GNR on (a lot) of Euro festivals are becoming slimmer and slimmer. 

I'm only interested in Downloads lineup. That to me looks more Reading/Leeds. Headliners are getting more and more scarce for hard rock/metal festivals. 

8 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

GNR will only play a few festivals, if any...

Yep, its pretty strange that for example Download UK hasnt announced anything yet, while smaller festivals like Nova Rock have all their headliners announced by now. Plus, as SOAD will be playing Download Spain & France you can guess that they'll be playing DLUK as well. So they are probably waiting untill they can announce something 'bigger'...

8 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Who is that and why should we believe it? Not be a naysayer, but there are so much rumours out there, don't really see why only single tweet would actually mean something?

Thought the same myself. Probably got it from alternative nation who probably got it from here

1 hour ago, Kearnsy said:

Thought the same myself. Probably got it from alternative nation who probably got it from here

Yeah, thats the problem will all the blogs, Facebook-groups, Twitter-accounts and so on. Everybody is just taking the same old 'information', repackaging it, and sending it into the world as if it's something new. Or it's just someone who's making an educated guess...

7 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Looks like one of the 'missing' headliners on a lot of Euro festivals will be Linkin Park:

14731268_10154199663624005_5539997846468

Yeah it seems Linkin Park will be playing the Hurricane Festivals like Green Day. 

I can only see GNR playing Download or Rock Am Ring. Other shows will be solo Stadium shows. 

On 24.10.2016 at 1:33 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But it was same price for everyone and first in the queue got in, no? Not £200 for inner barrier. 

I have never been to an Open Air show in Europe with as many segments as in the US. The maximum they have is 2 kinds of seats and 1 GA and 1 "Golden Circle" front of stage before the barrier. I would be really surprised if Guns would try to push the US marketing plan with 50 different categories and seats in the stadiums here. I do not think people are willing to pay more for Guns than for AC/DC (and that was about 130€ max).

Anyone knows what happened to that show in Bangkok? Is it still on? or was it cancelled because their king died and they are ordered to mourn for a year!? 

Edited by God of Thunder
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah it seems Linkin Park will be playing the Hurricane Festivals like Green Day. 

I can only see GNR playing Download or Rock Am Ring. Other shows will be solo Stadium shows. 

Yeah, although for example Hellfest hasnt announced a single thing yet. But I agree, if any festivals, then litteraly max a handful (5). Maybe a bit more if you count the RaR/RiP thing separately. 

15 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

June or July I don't care 

GNR in Croke Park 

Apparently MCD are holding a press coference in the stadium 2morrow 

Will the whole tour be announced 2morrow ?

Delete

Edited by Kearnsy

Looks like it wont be Slane castle anyway. Croke park is a good stadium and the bad sound quality is often imagined, here in Ireland Croke park attracts a lot of bandwagoners/event junkies so expect to see a crap load of people at the gig who are just there to get drunk, talk loudly through the entire show and spend most of the gig in the bar areas. 

hopefully we have euro dates very soon