Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, Amir said:

They're a couple of hours drive from each other, you sure you need a room in Dubai? Is your friend not going with you to the concert?

I know... That's why I think they won't be playing both cities.
My friend is going with me. But neither one of us wants to drive back to Abu Dhabi at night. We are planning to get loaded. I mean: we are both german after all :P 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gnrfan2016 said:

Do you  know  what  countries  this  middle  east  tour  dates  consists  of ?   So  far  I've heard  india,Lebanon , dubai ,  unconfirmed  :  I've  heard : turkey 2 dates , qatar , bahrain , Israel   that's  all . Am I correct  so far? I've  done  my research  here and  online  

Yeah well thats what the rumor is, but the GNR fb page posted that Bangkok would be their last Asia stop, so I don't think so India would be there. 

Till now the only official ME city is Dubai. I can see them adding Qatar and Bahrain.

But someone said that Israel and Turkey would be added just before the Europe tour starts and that is supposed to happen in June. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well thats what the rumor is, but the GNR fb page posted that Bangkok would be their last Asia stop, so I don't think so India would be there. 

Till now the only official ME city is Dubai. I can see them adding Qatar and Bahrain.

But someone said that Israel and Turkey would be added just before the Europe tour starts and that is supposed to happen in June. 

Technically, Qatar and Bahrain are in Asia.

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Technically, Qatar and Bahrain are in Asia.

Well no one says Qatar and Bahrain are in Asia, everyone says they are in the Middle East. 

Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways are known as the airline of the Middle East and not Asia. 

At the moment what matters is that we should get news regarding more dates and not if Saudi Arabia is a part of Asia or Middle East. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Well no one says Qatar and Bahrain are in Asia, everyone says they are in the Middle East. 

Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways are known as the airline of the Middle East and not Asia. 

At the moment what matters is that we should get news regarding more dates and not if Saudi Arabia is a part of Asia or Middle East. 

Continentally, there is no Middle East.  That is a "region".   My point was if GnR are saying Bangkok is the last Asian date, then that could mean no to Qatar and Bahrain (Saudi Arabia as well), since they are part of Asia, technically speaking.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Continentally, there is no Middle East.  That is a "region".   My point was if GnR are saying Bangkok is the last Asian date, then that could mean no to Qatar and Bahrain (Saudi Arabia as well), since they are part of Asia, technically speaking.

UAE is a part of what region then? 

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

UAE is a part of what region then? 

Region?  Middle East I reckon, though it is part of Asia continent ally as well....and you're on it there as the announcement for Bangkok says "they will be wrapping up the run of Asia in Bangkok".   So, since Dubai is after that, then those other middle eastern areas would still be in play :)

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Region?  Middle East I reckon, though it is part of Asia continent ally as well....and you're on it there as the announcement for Bangkok says "they will be wrapping up the run of Asia in Bangkok".   So, since Dubai is after that, then those other middle eastern areas would still be in play :)

Yeah so there are chances of Bahrain and Qatar after Dubai. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah so there are chances of Bahrain and Qatar after Dubai. 

Correct....are you going to any of these Asian/Middle Eastern shows?  

Im considering Bangkok and Dubai.  I've never been to either and they are both bucket list items.  Doha....well I've been there.   It's been a few years and was a great experience, but would prefer somewhere I haven't been.

Plus if I go back to Doha it'd be for the World Cup.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Correct....are you going to any of these Asian/Middle Eastern shows?  

Im considering Bangkok and Dubai.  I've never been to either and they are both bucket list items.  Doha....well I've been there.   It's been a few years and was a great experience, but would prefer somewhere I haven't been.

Plus if I go back to Doha it'd be for the World Cup.

I am going to Japan.

Been to Dubai more than 10 times, would love to go there again cause there is a new theme park opening, but it won't be possible in March cause I am pretty much out of money and I need to save for my trip to London in the summer if that works out. 

Dubai is a really modern city, so you should visit, never been to Bangkok but its pretty different from Dubai, it has its own culture and of course you can get the special Thai Massages lol

I do want to go to Dubai in March cause my main aim there to go now is just for the theme park, so seeing GNR and going to the theme park would be an amazing experience, but the chances of doing both of them are less. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I am going to Japan.

Been to Dubai more than 10 times, would love to go there again cause there is a new theme park opening, but it won't be possible in March cause I am pretty much out of money and I need to save for my trip to London in the summer if that works out. 

Dubai is a really modern city, so you should visit, never been to Bangkok but its pretty different from Dubai, it has its own culture and of course you can get the special Thai Massages lol

I do want to go to Dubai in March cause my main aim there to go now is just for the theme park, so seeing GNR and going to the theme park would be an amazing experience, but the chances of doing both of them are less. 

Haha!  I take it you are talking about "worlds of adventure" in Dubai.  That does look neat for sure....and basically that's where I'm at as well.  If I go to Dubai or Bangkok I won't have the money to go to any European shows....

and I just realized I cannot go to Dubai anyway....my son has a soccer showcase that was just scheduled that weekend.

Enjoy Japan!  And yes I know all about the soapy soapy lol.  I have a buddy who lived in Thaipei and he's been to Thailand many times :)

• Like 1

I've been to Thailand a lot. It's my favorite country for vacation. I try to go there every year.

Bangkok seriously rules. Now, I'm not much of a "massage with happy ending" customer, but if you like to party on a budget: go to Thailand. It's really cheap over there.
Due to that I'm very positive that tickets there won't be very expensive.

It really sucks that I already planned my vacation there in may. Otherwise I would've gone to Bangkok in the first place.