Rumored Concert Date Thread

7 hours ago, ians325 said:

There will be UK/ Europe Dates its just a matter of when, They will do in the  UK either Wembley, or Milton Keynes Bowl, Hyde Park or Olympic Park !!! Its just matter of being patience !!! They may even do a residence at O2

Nooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaay 02...!!!!!!!! The whole tour has been stadiums there are not going to do 1 Arena in London..!!!!!

• Like 1

Joy too despair for us Irish fans with news of a gnr show not happening in Croke Park. pity cause CP is not hosting a match there til the end of June and only 2/3matches (2nd July and 16th July, possible match there 30th July) in July plus the coldplay show (8th July)

options otherwise in Ireland. Aviva stadium (Robbie Williams playing there on June 18th and stadium is free up until the start of September), Slane, Punchestown Racecourse, Marley Park and The RDS 

On November 16, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Rubicon said:

I've been to Thailand a lot. It's my favorite country for vacation. I try to go there every year.

Bangkok seriously rules. Now, I'm not much of a "massage with happy ending" customer, but if you like to party on a budget: go to Thailand. It's really cheap over there.
Due to that I'm very positive that tickets there won't be very expensive.

It really sucks that I already planned my vacation there in may. Otherwise I would've gone to Bangkok in the first place.

I do want to go to Thailand, the airfare is pretty cheap, well maybe sometime late next year, god knows lol 

As you bought the show tickets for the dubai show, can you tell me what is the price range? how much is the cheapest ticket for? 

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

not much talk there about Dublin 

id say nobody in GNR knw where or what Cork is lol but it would be epic if they were the first band to play there. The stadium is opening in the middle of June 2017 so it may be ready to host concerts in the middle of July 2017 (the place is due to host GAA matches the first 2 weekends in july) 

Theres no way in hell a rock concert will be the first event there tbh 

Saw Bruce Springsteen there in 2013 before the stadium was knocked for redevelopment and it is a good place for a show 

Edited by Healy52003