Rumored Concert Date Thread

56 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

To be fair they didn't play many in Canada yet either did they? 

Europe 2018? :lol:

You're giving me a bad feeling that Guns N' Roses might make the European dates coincide with the European festival season. As in June, July, August. I sincerely hope not because I really want to see them indoors not outside in some big muddy field with bad sound.

36 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Aah good :) didn't see it come by so i made thread but in here is fine as well! 

Posting more links for those who missed the first one I posted. More rumors abound about Ireland in many news sources, not just IrishMirror. Hmm.

http://www.dublinlive.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/guns-n-roses-to-announce-12217827

https://www.joe.ie/music/legendary-rock-band-guns-n-roses-close-to-announcing-irish-gig/568302

My 2017 predictions

The guys will take a break after the Oceanic/Asian leg and the start touring again in May

May/ June- Canada

July/Aug- Europe 

September off 

Oct/Nov/Dec- US Arenas (with the last show to be held New Years Eve 2017) 

will be annoyed if they wait til 2018 to tour europe (how will we all survive in Europe watching all the other fans in the world get GNR)

5 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

My 2017 predictions

The guys will take a break after the Oceanic/Asian leg and the start touring again in May

May/ June- Canada

July/Aug- Europe 

September off 

Oct/Nov/Dec- US Arenas (with the last show to be held New Years Eve 2017) 

will be annoyed if they wait til 2018 to tour europe (how will we all survive in Europe watching all the other fans in the world get GNR)

of course there will be a Middle East Tour in March 2017 from reports on seen on here from a rumor on here someone talking about a promotor in Beirut,Lebanon further shows also in March in Qatar,2 in Turkey,1 in Israel, and somewhere else I forgot now,but your including these counrtries in the Asian leg or Dubai is including the Middle East Tour?  I guesss you tell me

57 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

not currently no but they have been talking to promoters in a few regions.

which regions  have they been talking to promoters in??  Is a Middle East Tour Happening in Doha,Beirut,Instanbul,Tel Aviv,Antayla following the Dubai gig after March 3?? Ive heard rumors online and on here about these other cities/Countries

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They're going to Canada before they come to Europe. 

Happy for all Canadian fans. 

While you guys defs deserve a tour announcement soon, Canada only got one show in Toronto (which was lucky because I live in Toronto) but for other Canadian fans in smaller markets this is pretty awesome news!

Can't wait to see my 2nd show of the tour :headbang:

• Like 2

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

While you guys defs deserve a tour announcement soon, Canada only got one show in Toronto (which was lucky because I live in Toronto) but for other Canadian fans in smaller markets this is pretty awesome news!

Can't wait to see my 2nd show of the tour :headbang:

I think it's great they're going to do a proper Canadian tour, they have plenty of time before the European summer time. So happy for you all, always enjoyed following the Canadian tour threads in the past :) 

• Like 1