Rumored Concert Date Thread

Considering these 2010/2012 dates, I'm pretty hopeful they'll do more central/eastern EU dates. Pretty sure in 2010 they announced Serbia first, I rushed to get a ticket only to have Romania announced a few weeks later so they might not drop all at once.

September 18, 2010 Vienna Austria Wiener Stadthalle 15,000[203] Sold Out[204]
September 21, 2010 Bucharest Romania Romexpo 30,000[205] Sold Out[206]
September 23, 2010 Belgrade Serbia Belgrade Arena 14,000[207] Sold Out[208]
September 24, 2010 Zagreb Croatia Arena Zagreb 15,000  
September 27, 2010 Prague Czech Republic O2 Arena 16,000[209] Sold Out[210]
July 1, 2012 Bucharest Romania Romexpo Arena
Middle East
July 3, 2012 Tel Aviv Israel Yarkon Park
Europe
July 6, 2012 Istanbul Turkey Parkorman
July 8, 2012 Sofia Bulgaria Vasil Levski National Stadium
July 11, 2012 Rybnik Poland Rybnik Municipal Stadium
July 13, 2012 Trenčín Slovakia Nové Mesto nad Váhom
July 15, 2012 Novi Sad Serbia Petrovaradin Fortress
July 17, 2012 Split Croatia Spaladium Arena

Edited by Anonymity

Europe IS happening. Did you guys saw the video of Beta talking to some SA fans? I was there (I'm even on the video lol) and someone asked her about the future of the band, if they came back together just for this tour and she goes on to say "no, aren't we announcing Europe, Japan...?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Europe IS happening. Did you guys saw the video of Beta talking to some SA fans? I was there (I'm even on the video lol) and someone asked her about the future of the band, if they came back together just for this tour and she goes on to say "no, aren't we announcing Europe, Japan...?"

She could of got confused and said Europe by mistake ???

No doubt a tour is happening in Europe but in 2017 or 2018 ???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

She could of got confused and said Europe by mistake ???

No doubt a tour is happening in Europe but in 2017 or 2018 ???

Nah, she didn't get confused. Europe in 2017 for sure. I firmly believe dates are being announced in the next two weeks.

Does anyone think they will come to the NYC area? I wouldn't doubt if it was the Garden. Maybe Barclays or the new Nassau Colsieium. They haven't played on Long Island in ages. I'm thinking a spring tour for the US/Canada  and Europes going to be in the summer. Who knows we might get an announcement Monday if billboards are popping up 

Edited by yesfan18

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Axl might reform Nugnr, minus himself, and send Nugnr off to Europe while GN'R tour North America. Europeans can look forward to Pitman/Ashba action.

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I assume a small US Arena tour in April and then straight to Europe for the summer. 

Can't cope with all the different lines of thinking!! It's too much! 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, since when does GnR management know their ear hole from their arsehole? 

Looks bad for Europe. 

I don't think Beta would say they're announcing Europe if that wasn't the plan. We'll see.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Axl might reform Nugnr, minus himself, and send Nugnr off to Europe while GN'R tour North America. Europeans can look forward to Pitman/Ashba action.

@dgnr that's when we would have to riot:lol:

Edited by fanfzero

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I don't think Beta would say they're announcing Europe if that wasn't the plan. We'll see.

I would assume they wouldn't want to miss out on the money they could rake in. If they leave it any longer than 2017 then there won't be so much demand, I dont think. 

I am pleased for Canadian fans but the American ones are just greedy, they've had their turn :P

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I would assume they wouldn't want to miss out on the money they could rake in. If they leave it any longer than 2017 then there won't be so much demand, I dont think. 

I am pleased for Canadian fans but the American ones are just greedy, they've had their turn :P

hahaha imo it doesn't make much sense to go to the US again before going to Europe... maybe it'll be a few random shows in the US before Europe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

oh my god, that would be reason for more than a simple riot...But yeah, just tell me time and place and I'll be there and with reinforcements, I'm sure :bitchfight::P

Where can I join the riot? :ph34r:

We can go on shopping spree and spend all our savings for the shows while GNR will be happily touring African safari, Siberian desert and the nearest galaxy :max:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

We can go on shopping spree and spend all our savings for the shows while GNR will be happily touring African safari, Siberian desert and the nearest galaxy :max:

Nailed it! Every year I enjoy black friday for some shopping, but not this year, because - guess what - I'm saving for a possible GN'R concert, that was due to be announced by next week but it seems that afterall it ain't gonna happen. Ok, let's riot already!! Who's coming? :devilshades:

• Like 3