Rumored Concert Date Thread

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

2001-2006.

Cancelled tours, bullshit rumours and an album that had 40 release dates.

I hope you know how different things are since 2001-2006. Slash is back in the band - that's how different things are. 

2 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Beta doesn't seem to be a reliable source of information, the Brazilian version of Vicky Hamilton.

Except Vicky isn't Axl's manager/mom and has zero inside information. But I'm not gonna dwell on this any longer. I just posted the video cause that is the best information we have on Europe dates yet. We'll find out in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Nailed it! Every year I enjoy black friday for some shopping, but not this year, because - guess what - I'm saving for a possible GN'R concert, that was due to be announced by next week but it seems that afterall it ain't gonna happen. Ok, let's riot already!! Who's coming? :devilshades:

I'm coming!

So, without further ado, come to Europe motherfuckers!

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Except Vicky isn't Axl's manager/mom and has zero inside information. But I'm not gonna dwell on this any longer. I just posted the video cause that is the best information we have on Europe dates yet. We'll find out in a couple weeks.

Us Europeans are in a really pissy mood now, thanks for trying to help us, but looks like a Euro riot is about to go down :lol::hug:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Us Europeans are in a really pissy mood now, thanks for trying to help us, but looks like a Euro riot is about to go down :lol::hug:

I can totally understand why Euroopean fans may be upset...I would be too.  However, I wouldn't fret too much.  I'm certain they will play European dates next year.  There's just too much money to be made.

My speculation is that these possible US/Canadian dates are going to be in May/June and then Europe would come after that, or possibly vice versa.  Though for a variety of reasons, Europe in July/August tend to make sense.  It is also quite possible these NA dates could not be until the fall of 2017 with Europe before that as well and GnR want to capitalize on the Christmas season in the US to move tickets to fall arena shows.   There's just no way they aren't going to be in Europe next year for a good number of dates...again too much money to be made, I think.  

It does not make sense to go from Dubai all way over to Canada tho when EU is closer 

http://www.virginradio.fr/guns-n-roses-des-dates-de-concert-en-europe-bientot-annoncees-a575912.html 

This bit.............The emblematic group Guns N 'Roses will soon add new concert dates in Europe. All the details, right on Virgin Radio again i guess we cant trust anything

Edited by Gavin82

1 minute ago, Gavin82 said:

It does not make sense to go from Dubai all way over to Canada tho when EU is closer 

Might be a break after Dubai and the tour will kick off again in April/May

I'm feeling so pissed off that we may not get any dates in Europe in 2017 but you never knw,  they could do a mini tour of N America and then Europe next summer ??

When Axl was here in Portugal with AC/DC back in May, I got to talk with Beta outside their hotel and she told me and a friend that they would be doing a tour in Australia, Japan, Asia (it was not announced back then) and then Europe in the Spring/Summer time because it was hotter that time of the year. So it's definitely happening.

12 hours ago, Guns58 said:

Just seen this on a billboard in Buffalo.NY I got super excited and got out of the car to take the pictures! Hopefully there is a tour announcement soon!!

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

Is this for real?!?! Axl has played in buffalo a few times the past couple of years so I hope he considers this as a potential market 

12 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Is this for real?!?! Axl has played in buffalo a few times the past couple of years so I hope he considers this as a potential market 

Yes it's real. It'll be at Ralph Wilson Stadium or New Era Field as it is called now.

Edited by Subtle Signs

9 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Yes it is on the digital billboard on abbot road in in Lackawanna. ( a suburb of Buffalo)