Rumored Concert Date Thread

20 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Is this for real?!?! Axl has played in buffalo a few times the past couple of years so I hope he considers this as a potential market 

I did the same thing as well, I had to get out of the car and take some pictures to prove what I saw.I remember seeing people post pictures of these billboards before the not in this lifetime tour announcement and got excited

• Like 1

I think they may do arenas. Buffalo, PA, Canada all have arenas as well as stadiums. Kind of like the early 2010 shows, which I think were in arenas

32 minutes ago, Guns58 said:

I did the same thing as well, I had to get out of the car and take some pictures to prove what I saw.I remember seeing people post pictures of these billboards before the not in this lifetime tour announcement and got excited

Thanks for these! I'm less than an hour from Buffalo and have seen Axl twice in the city. Both shows were great 

Edited by KiernanProud

23 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I think they may do arenas. Buffalo, PA, Canada all have arenas as well as stadiums. Kind of like the early 2010 shows, which I think were in arenas

Thanks for these! I'm less than an hour from Buffalo and have seen Axl twice in the city. Both shows were great 

It's not the arena at least in Buffalo. I'm 99.9% certain. It'll probably be stadiums in markets they didn't hit last Summer. No I'm not a GNR-insider(TM) but all signs point to Ralph Wilson Stadium especially in the Summer.

5 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

Would they offer M&G packages this time? Metallica is doing them...for $2,500, but at least they are doing them lol

Lol at $2,500 to meet a band. GTFO with that nonsense. I guess if someone has the money,more power to them but I'll pass.

1 hour ago, mremis said:

Would like to confirm that I saw Welcome to the Jungle and Patience billboards here in Winnipeg, MB, Canada  the last two days. I'm not sure what this is about and I had to check my eyes twice to confirm what I was seeing.

Where else have you seen them? I haven't personally seen any, but I just saw the one outside the u of w that power 97 posted. Good thing I didn't see one while driving. Would have had a stroke. Wonder if we're getting mts centre or investors group field. 

6 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

It's not the arena at least in Buffalo. I'm 99.9% certain. It'll probably be stadiums in markets they didn't hit last Summer. No I'm not a GNR-insider(TM) but all signs point to Ralph Wilson Stadium especially in the Summer.

Lol at $2,500 to meet a band. GTFO with that nonsense. I guess if someone has the money,more power to them but I'll pass.

Yeah it's ridiculous. They still meet the bands from their fan club for free but it's like a raffle.

I remember when Duff did a couple book signings and I guess they were pretty cool. I know getting Axl was "easier" during the AC/DC tour but i bet it's still hard to find their hotel info and stuff like that.

3 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Where else have you seen them? I haven't personally seen any, but I just saw the one outside the u of w that power 97 posted. Good thing I didn't see one while driving. Would have had a stroke. Wonder if we're getting mts centre or investors group field. 

Are there a lot of stadiums in the places where billboards have popped up in Canada? I can't imagine not doing a summer europe tour. I was thinking March-April for these dates in arenas but I don't know. 

14 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

Would they offer M&G packages this time? Metallica is doing them...for $2,500, but at least they are doing them lol

And then they complain because we wait on the hotel's entrance... Last time I was at a meet and greet I won the pass on a contest on the bands' forum,  5 winners of 22 participants, and it was 100% free

3 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Are there a lot of stadiums in the places where billboards have popped up in Canada? I can't imagine not doing a summer europe tour. I was thinking March-April for these dates in arenas but I don't know. 

We have the Canadian football league with teams in 9 cities (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, montreal) that play in decently big outdoor arenas. Vancouver's is indoor. Don't know exact numbers but the Winnipeg one seats somewhere around 30-31 thousand I believe for football games. Other cities are roughly the same. Our hockey arena is 14 thousand. 

Ok, you guys, just in: Biggest portuguese music magazine is reporting that Guns N 'Roses is coming to Portugal, IF  the European tour ends up happening.
'Braamcamp (Portuguese producer) assured, however, that the band will go through Portugal during a European tour, and confirms that the dates will be announced very soon if this tour really happens'.

Apparently, there are two promoters interested in the show, but it is not done deal yet because of their price, according to the portuguese producer. The guy also denyed the recent wikipedia dates.

I just fail to understand this 'if the tour really happens'...I'm starting being affraid :nervous:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Freaka said:

When Axl was here in Portugal with AC/DC back in May, I got to talk with Beta outside their hotel and she told me and a friend that they would be doing a tour in Australia, Japan, Asia (it was not announced back then) and then Europe in the Spring/Summer time because it was hotter that time of the year. So it's definitely happening.

Fernando told me the exact same in London too!

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ok, you guys, just in: Biggest portuguese music magazine is reporting that Guns N 'Roses is coming to Portugal, IF  the European tour ends up happening.
'Braamcamp (Portuguese producer) assured, however, that the band will go through Portugal during a European tour, and confirms that the dates will be announced very soon if this tour really happens'.

Apparently, there are two promoters interested in the show, but it is not done deal yet because of their price, according to the portuguese producer. The guy also denyed the recent wikipedia dates.

I just fail to understand this 'if the tour really happens'...I'm starting being affraid :nervous:

So they haven't even booked Europe yet :facepalm:

Because they want too much money. 

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Why is there any debate about a European tour? Common sense tells you they won't skip Europe regardless of these new US/Canada dates. 

The thing is we need to do plans for the show, and if nothing is clear yet... And why do they repeat America? Come on, take a logical route. Now it's the moment when they announce Africa tour dates and we give up.

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Fellow Portuguese person, I don't know if you've seen this, but when rehearsing for the AC/DC show in Lisboa, Axl talked with the fans and said they were coming to Portugal

1:24-1:40

Edited by Sanomatovic
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

The thing is we need to do plans for the show, and if nothing is clear yet... And why do they repeat America? Come on, take a logical route. Now it's the moment when they announce Africa tour dates and we give up.

They repeat America because it's a huge market for them. If they weren't filling stadiums here, they wouldn't be playing the States again. They'll get everywhere in time. I doubt they are only gonna give a few weeks notice for the European fans. This tour shows no signs of ending anytime soon. There's too much money to be made.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2