Rumored Concert Date Thread

46 minutes ago, Montrealer said:

Billboard are now in Montreal too. 

Where are these billboards and when did you see them? Been keeping my eye out for these around bonaventure and in the metro system (where I've seen metallica billboards) but haven't seen anything gnr yet...

7 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Fellow Portuguese person, I don't know if you've seen this, but when rehearsing for the AC/DC show in Lisboa, Axl talked with the fans and said they were coming to Portugal

Yeah, saw it and believe it, but the question is when. Just saw the Blitz article and found it odd they are saying in every line 'if the tour really happens', like the european tour isn't something certain by now... But oh well it's Blitz and Blitz talking about Guns N' Roses, so we never know ;)

37 minutes ago, qwerty123 said:

Where are these billboards and when did you see them? Been keeping my eye out for these around bonaventure and in the metro system (where I've seen metallica billboards) but haven't seen anything gnr yet...

on the 40 east, near the Charles-de-Gaules bridge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

If Canada is on the radar anyways I wonder how likely it is we'll see a Toronto date. They could have easily done a second night in Toronto the first time around and that'll certainly be the more cost effective option for me!

I would assume Hamilton over Toronto on this leg.

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Nothing's stopping them from going to Europe first and going back to the US after that. That would make sense, as any European tour would come after Oceania/Asia, which means they could knock over all the overseas markets before returning to the US.

It's just odd that they would be advertising US so heavily and there is absolutely nothing at all to suggest any European shows. 

Maybe it's a money thing and promoters in North America offer more. There's no way they'll skip Europe for 2017 though; particularly them not playing in the UK is out of the question. But maybe they won't be doing an extended European tour and they'll play only major cities.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe it's a money thing and promoters in North America offer more. There's no way they'll skip Europe for 2017 though; particularly them not playing in the UK is out of the question. But maybe they won't be doing an extended European tour and they'll play only major cities.

It may well be a problem. Aerosmiths arena tour is €99 a ticket in Ireland at 3Arena, they went on sale about three weeks ago and you can still buy tickets near the stage. I think that's pretty bad considering its a farewell tour.  If GnR want so much money that promoters have to try and sell a stadium full of tickets at higher than that price, I think theyre going to struggle in Europe. I think a lot of people in the UK might not go beyond £80 a ticket.