Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It may well be a problem. Aerosmiths arena tour is €99 a ticket in Ireland at 3Arena, they went on sale about three weeks ago and you can still buy tickets near the stage. I think that's pretty bad considering its a farewell tour.  If GnR want so much money that promoters have to try and sell a stadium full of tickets at higher than that price, I think theyre going to struggle in Europe. I think a lot of people in the UK might not go beyond £80 a ticket. 

:rolleyes: But europeans are not poor :)

Come on u guys.. Just chill.

They will do europe next year..  Calm down.

Keep in mind that rumores always said that europe leg might be announced sometime on december.  But if those eu date leaks are correct ( may june and july or so), they could easyly wait till january to gave us an official announcement

So come on..  Be cool

When these NA 2017 dates are announced (hopefully in the next week or 2) and we see dates for May/June/July then i think we are in trouble in Europe 

If a Euro tour is happening, Possibly the dates will be announced in the new year but why would they miss the Xmas market ???

its going to a nervous few days 

10 minutes ago, The Black said:

Did anybody see the large list of European dates that had "leaked"?

I can confirm that it is fake, as Depeche Mode are playing the same venue in Berlin on the date that GNR was supposed to be playing.

It was already debunked a couple of days ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gnrfan2016 said:

You mean the list of the may25-August 27 dates are not the real confirmed ones? They seem to line up accurately 

On one of the two supposed Berlin dates on that list Guns would've played on the same day there as Depeche Mode, which obviously can't be. Granted, just because one date doesn't match up doesn't necessarily mean all of the dates are wrong. Some of them might very well end up being true, but so far there's no indication of them being real.

With a the Euro tour rumoured to start in July 2017 in Croke Park Dublin would it be logiscally possible to do the following. Theres a match on in CP on Sunday 2nd July and Coldplay are due to play the stadium on Sat 8th July. GNR could play the stadium on Weds 5th July (they could put up GNRS stage up on the monday/Tuesday). The GNR stage would be taken down the day after (Thursday) and Coldplays stage be put up then ??? 

I believe Coldplay have a huge production and it may not be logiscally possible ???. Any chance of GNRS stage been put up in time for a concert on the 4th July ???. Theres not another match on in Croke Park in 2017 happening til Sunday 16th July so maybe Guns might play after Coldplay before 12th/13th July ???

Im bet im not alone and will shed a few tears if no euro tour for 2017 is announced lol 

If billboards are popping up in Canada, I'd think next year will look something like this:

Jan-March - Asia and Australia
April-June - Canada/US
July-September - Europe

Drop the NITL CD/DVD before Canada/US, drop a new Greatest Hits in November/December with 2-3 new songs. (New album would be ideal but even 2-3 songs is quite a stretch with this band).

• Like 2