Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

In fairness I never saw any cryptic gig billboards/posters up in Ireland

I knw in Dublin they put up event posters a few days before the ticket sales 

Portugal was the first announcement for Bruce Springsteens the river tour this summer and the Foo Fighters for there 2017 euro tour!!

Also Axl/Dc was the 1st EU show 7th May

16 hours ago, gnrfan2016 said:

So I think your tour time line seems quite close to what we will see for next year, so does Asia including the Middle East?  I've seen Me dates online.  And it would be great for the tour DVD to come out soon rather than its planned July 2017 release, bit ridiculous. 

Yea, Jan-March is the confirmed dates (Japan-Abu Dhabi). Where did you see the July 2017 planned release for the DVD?

56 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

very much doubt its Guns N Roses 

First thing I wondered when I seen the announcement.  Being in Belfast instead of Dublin would be epic. Unfortunately Belsonic usually favours dance DJs. I'm living in hope though (and seeing if I can get an answer from anyone in work at 8am lol). 

3 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

they could play all or a few of these countries from this list 

Ireland (please god they do)

Scotland

England 

Wales 

France

Spain

Portugal

Germany

Denmark

Italy

Holland

Belgium

Russia 

Sweden

Austria

Norway
Switzerland

I could see them play all those no problem

Guns and Roses are coming to Minneapolis!   Half awake driving home from work on this Monday afternoon and I happen to look up at an electronic billboard and what do I see- The GnR "Welcome to the Jungle" 2017.  I about drove off the road as I gave it a 'fuck yeah'.   I'll try and get a pic tomorrow.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slimemonkey said:

First thing I wondered when I seen the announcement.  Being in Belfast instead of Dublin would be epic. Unfortunately Belsonic usually favours dance DJs. I'm living in hope though (and seeing if I can get an answer from anyone in work at 8am lol). 

Arrrrghhh if they came to Belfast that'd make life so much easier. Although admittedly if they played Dublin after I'd probably go to it as well :lol:

1 hour ago, Freaka said:

That's quite possible.

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

is it possible theyre placing these newspaper-ads in every country theyll play in europe?

AFAIK No ads have been reported in papers from Ireland or the UK 

someone on HTGTH has suggested that its for Rock in Rio in Jan as Rock in Rio Lisboa could be run by the same people and there teasing it in Portugal ???

Edited by Healy52003

3 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

someone on HTGTH has suggested that its for Rock in Rio in Jan as Rock in Rio Lisboa could be run by the same people and there teasing it in Portugal ???

Nope, that's impossible. Rock in Rio Lisboa is only in 2018 - one year is in Brazil, the other in Portugal. It's the european tour, for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Nope, that's impossible. Rock in Rio Lisboa is only in 2018 - one year is in Brazil, the other in Portugal. It's the european tour, for sure. 

hopefully it is 

Seemed a bit weird too me that a newspaper from Portugal is adveristing for a gig happening in Brazil ???

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea, Jan-March is the confirmed dates (Japan-Abu Dhabi). Where did you see the July 2017 planned release for the DVD?

Well I've heard people on here from the middle east talking about rumored dates in countries in me like,  Bahrain, Qatar, Turkey, Israel, Abu Dhabi  i believe these will be happening in march as well.Also online I've seen countries for them listed such as, Jordan, Egypt, oman, but I'm guessing that these are fake.  About the July 2017 DVD I heard that on the guy from gnr news YouTube videos.