Rumored Concert Date Thread

I just a got a reliable source saying that GnR will be in Dublin's Aviva stadium on July 4th, not Croke Park. Think Adele has Croke Park booked? obviously nothings confrmed until you see it but he knows a lot of promoters around Dublin so It's pretty likely to be true.

Edited by Tom2112

8 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I just a got a reliable source saying that GnR will be in Dublin's Aviva stadium on July 4th, not Croke Park. Think Adele has Croke Park booked? obviously nothings confrmed until you see it but he knows a lot of promoters around Dublin so It's pretty likely to be true.

If he got info from those fake European dates that we're online last week may be wrong (a 4th July Aviva Stadium gig was listed) but hopefully he's right 

CP always go for the pop acts cause they knw they will sell out and residents would rather Adele fans around the area than GNR fans 

Time will tell 

14 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

If he got info from those fake European dates that we're online last week may be wrong (a 4th July Aviva Stadium gig was listed) but hopefully he's right 

CP always go for the pop acts cause they knw they will sell out and residents would rather Adele fans around the area than GNR fans 

Time will tell 

I don't honestly know exactly where he got the info. But I'm hoping it's true! Just as long as they don't play on a Friday or Saturday i'll be Happy

4 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

My local classic rock station in Buffalo is retweeting anyone who says they see the billboards. Definitely happening soon 

I've been telling people for days it's at Ralph Wilson stadium.  It is very ambitious of them to play there in this market. It'll be 25 years since the GNR/Metallica/Faith No More show there which was my first Guns concert.

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

I've been telling people for days it's at Ralph Wilson stadium.  It is very ambitious of them to play there in this market. It'll be 25 years since the GNR/Metallica/Faith No More show there which was my first Guns concert.

I just don't see how they skip summer in Europe. I'm sort of hoping for HSBC arena, maybe 2 nights

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

I just don't see how they skip summer in Europe. I'm sort of hoping for HSBC arena, maybe 2 nights

It's not gonna be at the arena. I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong!  

1 hour ago, Original said:

Good point....I have til mid January. 

Didn't we all get extensions on our memberships? I haven't been on in a bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I hope you're right on it being at the stadium and not arena. Don't want to fight the ticket bots for one night at the arena

If they do Minneapolis it's probably the brand new US Bank Stadium. I wanted to go to the opening show with Metallica, but I was in LA for the Dodger Stadium shows that weekend. Here's hoping they schedule it on a saturday so I won't need to worry about skipping class.

Still hoping they hit Austin or San Antonio.

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

Holding you to that ;) 

But I agree - everything seems to be pointing to another stadium tour

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Holding you to that ;) 

Hide contents

But I agree - everything seems to be pointing to another stadium tour

I forget who but a member posted the Canadian tour would be arenas. That'd be great. I could get both the stadium and arena experience on the same tour. I doubt the Ralph will sell out but an arena show in Montreal would probably be sold out in minutes.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Arrrrghhh if they came to Belfast that'd make life so much easier. Although admittedly if they played Dublin after I'd probably go to it as well :lol:

So it's not them being announced which makes me super sad but yes I'm still awaiting the Dublin confirmation, and yeah I'd probably travel to both if they played lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lazyyy said:

So, no Guns for Belfast.

I'm pretty sure we will not get any confirmed shows by any promoter here in europe - the whole tour will be announced by the band/management including the video that has been taken down again a few days ago - maybe we get some cryptic tweets from some insiders  before but the only ones who will announce a show willl be guns by themselves

Edited by Kula2006
  • Like 2