Rumored Concert Date Thread

14 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

I'm pretty sure we will not get any confirmed shows by any promoter here in europe - the whole tour will be announced by the band/management including the video that has been taken down again a few days ago - maybe we get some cryptic tweets from some insiders  before but the only ones who will announce a show willl be guns by themselves

Yeah, I agree, only question is 'when'?

Billboards in USA and newspaper ad in Portugal probably indicates that the announcement is coming near, possibly after Mexican gigs. I really hope they announce the whole tour at the same time.

All we need is just a little patience, but I'm starting to run out of it :lol:

5 minutes ago, lazyyy said:

Yeah, I agree, only question is 'when'?

Billboards in USA and newspaper ad in Portugal probably indicates that the announcement is coming near, possibly after Mexican gigs. I really hope they announce the whole tour at the same time.

All we need is just a little patience, but I'm starting to run out of it :lol:

I would be really surprised it they don't announce the tour in the next 2 weeks or so - there's no better gift than a gnr ticket for christmas ;)

Guns and Roses is Definitely happening in the UK next year, Ticketmaster UK  confirmed it with a poll it asked http://blog.ticketmaster.co.uk/music/coldplay-crowned-ticket-year-30211/ 

Robbie Williams is your most anticipated event of 2017.

That’s not all. We also asked you to let us know who you are most looking forward to seeing in 2017. Your most anticipated event of 2017 is Robbie Williams and his Heavy Entertainment Show Tour. He is currently gearing up for 31 shows across 29 cities, including eight stadium shows in the UK.

Here’s the 10 events the UK is looking forward to the most in 2017:

1. Robbie Williams
2. Coldplay
3. Take That
4. Drake
5. Guns N’ Roses  <-
6. Bruno Mars
7. Download Festival
8. Kings of Leon
9. The Weeknd
10. Radiohead

Edited by ians325
  • Like 3

Add St Louis as a confirmed billboard sighting city in the states (seriously), so for North America that makes:

Winnipeg, Montreal, Buffalo, St. Louis, Minneapolis and Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey) as far as I'm aware.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 4