Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, St Louis, Minneapolis, Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey). They were all noted originally except Ottawa.

These are the ones I've seen with confirmed billboard sightings at this point.

I'd say Toronto is out (seem to be going to markets they haven't already been to), and Vancouber unlikely due to its proximity to Seattle and Portland.  But again I'm speculating on those.  

Ok nice! So finishing off the cities in North America that they missed probably due to scheduling or venue availability. Makes sense.

Edited by TrixAreForKids

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You beat me to it....of note the article states an announcement is expected "early next week".  But, no source or reasoning behind that speculation is provided :)

This is gonna be awesome.  I was at that 1992 Metrodome show.....I remember Duff telling the crowd as the band were leaving something about 'drive carefully/be safe' as it was a monsoon outside that night...major rain storm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You beat me to it....of note the article states an announcement is expected "early next week".  But, no source or reasoning behind that speculation is provided :)

Newspapers have lots of sources they can't cite. I remember when I saw Metallica in Mexico, it was announced a week ahead by a newspaper.

2 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

The royal hospital Kilmainham outdoor venue in Dublin has become an option because apparently a WTTJ billboard is up there 

Only a 15K capacity 

There is always concert billboards in that area. Hopefully the show isnt in Kilmainham even though its a lovely venue. Need to see them in a stadium

5 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

There is always concert billboards in that area. Hopefully the show isnt in Kilmainham even though its a lovely venue. Need to see them in a stadium

Heard it's a nice venue for an outdoor place but a stadium is the only place I want too see them in 

Announcement soon hopefully 

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

So will GNR do Europe or Canada/US first?

What's the point of shipping all shit back to US/Canada from Dubai when EU is closer. So rational thinking says you Europe spring/summer and then US/Canada fall/winter but who knows nothing is rational with this band.

Edited by DexAxl

Just now, DexAxl said:

What's the point of shipping all shit back to US/Canada from Dubai when EU is closer. So rational thinking says you Europe spring/summer and then US/Canada fall/winter but who know nothing is rational with this band.

There is nothing indicating that isn't going to happen....or is.  There are going to be NA and EU dates next year....when?  We don't really know yet.