Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If it is real it will probably be a surprise.... don't know...

But the events are Rangers and Knicks games as well as big name artists that they are selling tickets for.

I can't really see how they would replace any of those dates with GN'R.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

But the events are Rangers and Knicks games as well as big name artists that they are selling tickets for.

I can't really see how they would replace any of those dates with GN'R.

Wasn't the Troubadour all booked too? :P

Just now, Blake Sabbath said:

Never say never to nothing no more

Yeah. :headbang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Yeah with no names.

They can't bump a Rangers or Knicks game lol

Just now, Spirit said:

In all fairness, not by Louis CK, Andrea Bocelli and Billy Joel and the likes.

MSG would be digging their own grave by falsely advertising such events.

I see other acts booked that I dont recognize as "big".... but what do I know anyway? :shrugs:

Just now, killuridols said:

I see other acts booked that I dont recognize as "big".... but what do I know anyway? :shrugs:

I don't know which you are referring to, but they are selling tickets for all the events planned. MSG would never do that knowing the events wouldn't take place.

3 hours ago, DexAxl said:

What's the point of shipping all shit back to US/Canada from Dubai when EU is closer. So rational thinking says you Europe spring/summer and then US/Canada fall/winter but who knows nothing is rational with this band.

Actually, coming to Canada/US before Europe seems more likely. Why would they put up billboards in North America now if they weren't going to tour here for a year? Pretty sure spring will be another North American tour.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Why would they put up Billboards in North America now if they weren't going to tour here for a year?

Same thing can be said about Europe, as the same advertisement is going on there.

I think we'll see a single announcement of shows for both Europe and NA.

Which leg will come first? Anyone's guess.

• Like 1

I was hoping that in MTL, guns would play in the Olympic stadium (about 60K capacity) instead of the Bell Centre (about 20k capacity), for purely selfish reasons of not wanting to fight the ticketbots for a ticket because bell centre concerts do sell out quickly (unless they do 2 nights)...but then I read that apparently GNR have a lifetime ban from the Olympic Stadium because of the GNR/Metallica riot of '92. Is there any truth to that or is BS? And even if they were banned, would that really prevent from playing there?