Rumored Concert Date Thread

11 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

I'm in Niagara so half way between Buffalo and Toronto.  I'll take either one! :headbang:

Yeah but these shows are supposed to happen in April, unless you will be in Niagara till April. 

1 minute ago, Critical Solution said:

Rumored to be either late July/late August for Canada at least

June/July I am expecting Europe.

I doubt they would spend so much money on advertising for a show happening in August/September from now on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

June/July I am expecting Europe.

I doubt they would spend so much money on advertising for a show happening in August/September from now on. 

Sure they would...its Christmas season, and he said July/August (not September, September won't work either due to football starting up again).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Wish I was there.  I have seen PJ and Soundgarden a number of times.  

Chris Cornell has the best voice in modern history in my opinion.  If you have a chance to see his solo tour you won't be disappointed.

I have to agree! I've seen Chris' solo tour a couple of times. I never miss him when he comes to town!

5 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST:

-Euro Stadium Tour on sale next Friday 9th December!

-London venue will be the Olympic Stadium, just like Axl/DC

- Tix will be expensive (just like the US prices were, so no real surprises there!)

*My source of info is someone that sells tickets for a living*

Fuck I hope your source is wrong. I'm not gonna be able to afford tickets until after Christmas, I was silently hoping they'd understand that and hold off sales until next year. But, alas, they don't give a shit about people's Christmas spending obligations.

8 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Israel confirmed!!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4886506,00.html

Yarkon Park like UYI!! 

This is confirmed? Seems to be the same date that we all handled here before... more checking this part at the end "The Bluestone Group, which is bringing both of the bands to Israel, has declined to comment on either show."

If Israel is July, then Europe should be around? Sounds weird USA/Canada in the middle then Israel...