Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I just a report on Twitter of a billboard citing in MIAMI....but I haven't confirmed that one (second source or pic, etc.)

edit....and VANCOUVER as well

Awesome! Where did you see the Vancouver billboard??

4 minutes ago, TomasGnF said:

This is confirmed? Seems to be the same date that we all handled here before... more checking this part at the end "The Bluestone Group, which is bringing both of the bands to Israel, has declined to comment on either show."

If Israel is July, then Europe should be around? Sounds weird USA/Canada in the middle then Israel...

Ok yeah july that can work

Edited by TrixAreForKids

13 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Ok yeah july that can work

I'm not sold on that Tel Aviv totally yet, not sure of the source really.  But that could be at the front end of Europe (or back end).  Interestingly the article alludes to a September date as being possible as well.  I reckon when all is said and done it'll be one or the other but not both.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I'm not sold on that Tel Aviv totally yet, not sure of the source really.  But that could be at the front end of Europe (or back end).  Interestingly the article alludes to a September date as being possible as well.  I reckon when all is said and done it'll be one or the other but not both.

Someone mentioned here before that it could be at the back end 

Remember guys what I said about Regina.  Our new stadium isn't ready until AFTER July 1, 2017.  Theoretically they could play the old stadium but they are 1 block away from each other and the difference between the 2 is drastic. Mind you the old stadium has had the Rolling Stones x 2, AC/DC, Bon Jovi with Kid Rock, and Paul McCartney in the last decade.14079794_10153694656275689_2964307590463

Also weather for stadium shows in Canada has to be factored in.  Basically that leaves July, August, and September for outdoor stadiums in Canada.

Edited by Captain SK
grammar
  • Like 1

My gut says  it would make more sense for the Euro leg to be earlier than a 2nd NA leg, but how early do they get going is a real question.

Could see something like a slightly earlier version of the US tour this year in Europe (maybe starting last week of May or something like that?) and then the NA 2nd leg starting afterwards in a few weeks.

Maybe it would something like the ACDC rock or bust 1st few legs, a Euro tour from May till July then a quick turnaround and a medium length 2nd runaround from August till the back end of September.

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Here's what I've got I am sure a couple are missing

Europe:                     

Bologna

Warsaw

Paris

Tel Aviv

Rotterdam

Copenhagen

Lisbon

Dublin

North America:

Minneapolis

Lancaster and camp hill, PA (likely venue in Hershey) 

Buffalo

Greensboro, NC

St. Louis 

El Paso, TX

Baton Rouge, LA

Edmonton

Montreal

Winnipeg

Regina

Ottawa

Edinburg, Texas citing.   Edinburg is south of San Antonio, so I'm certain that this for San Antonio, so we are looking at two Texas dates I believe:

@Spirit be sure to update your thread on the other site :)

Edited by tsinindy

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Edinburg, Texas citing.   Edinburg is south of San Antonio, so I'm certain that this for San Antonio, so we are looking at two Texas dates I believe:

@Spirit be sure to update your thread on the other site :)

Edinburg is a tiny border town 250 miles from San Antonio.

It is closer to Monterrey, Mexico.

There is NO WAY IN HELL Guns N' Roses will ever perform in deep south Texas.

Although they did open for Alice Cooper in December of 1987 in McAllen (Edinburg's larger neighbor).

I grew up in McAllen and lived in Edinburg from 1989-1995. That small town is a complete shit hole!

We call it.... GHETTOBURG. :D

Perhaps, the Alamodome in San Antonio and Sun Bowl in El Paso will be the venues for the Texas shows?

Either way,  I won't be attending these gigs. Personally, another Vegas gig would be better for me, because my family lives out there. :)

8 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Edinburg is a tiny border town 250 miles from San Antonio.

It is closer to Monterrey, Mexico.

There is NO WAY IN HELL Guns N' Roses will ever perform in deep south Texas.

Although they did open for Alice Cooper in December of 1987 in McAllen (Edinburg's larger neighbor).

I grew up in McAllen and lived in Edinburg from 1989-1995. That small town is a complete shit hole!

We call it.... GHETTOBURG. :D

Perhaps, the Alamodome in San Antonio and Sun Bowl in El Paso will be the venues for the Texas shows?

Either way,  I won't be attending these gigs. Personally, another Vegas gig would be better for me, because my family lives out there. :)

Well it could very well be for Monterrey then, I didn't realize Monterrey was closer to Edinburg than San Antonio.  No reason it couldn't be Monterrey at this point!

im with you on Vegas, I'd be there in a heartbeat.  

Edited by tsinindy

3 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Rumor is The Joint in Vegas on New Year's Eve. Let's all say a small prayer this is happening..

I'll be in Vegas for the holidays, so I hope this rumor will become a reality!!

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1