Rumored Concert Date Thread

Just now, ramsey said:

Can you extrapolate on why? Much appreciated 

Well.....first off, the Joint is a 4000 seat venue.  no typos, four thousand.   I'm not saying a NYE gig in Vegas or somewhere may or may not happen....but it won't be at the Joint.  It just doesn't make any sense.   If they are gonna play NYE in Vegas, there are plenty of venues with much higher seating capacity to choose from.  I mean the only way they'd play there is if it was via fan club invite/VIP only....or like at the price of $1000 per ticket....why do that?

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Anyone have a list of billboard cities so far? 

I've been trying to keep track of this....here's what I've got at this point (I may certainly be missing a couple, especially European locations):

Europe:                     

Bologna

Warsaw

Paris

Tel Aviv

Rotterdam

Copenhagen

Lisbon

Dublin

Madrid (not confirmed, someone somewhere said "poster campaign", but I've not seen pics or double confirmation)

North America:

Minneapolis

Lancaster and camp hill, PA (likely venue in Hershey) 

Buffalo

Greensboro, NC

St. Louis 

El Paso, TX

Baton Rouge, LA

Miami

Edinburg, TX (possibly San Antonio or Monterrey, Mexico)

Edmonton

Montreal

Winnipeg

Regina

Ottawa

Vancouver

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, qwerty123 said:

I hope you're right! I mean, Axl played the Bell Centre without Slash. No way is this reunion only worth the same venue size as guns in 2010! :lol: 
This is why I was wondering if lots of $$$$$ can override a lifetime stadium ban ;)

If not they will play two nights at the infamous Bell Centre. I wouldn't worry bro.

• Like 1

Slash said this about BM:

"I've heard these guys - they're the most exciting thing that I'd seen recently. 'Cause they have a look, and they're girls."

Directly asked if he'd play a show with Babymetal, Slash replied, "Yeah, sure. I mean that's its own thing. But, I mean you know, all these artists are really established in what they do. In other words, they sound really good and very professional."

CyjUfj4UAAAqwjl.jpg

CyfxotWUkAIN4-a.jpg

I live 20 minutes from hershey and  talk is that it will be at the Hershey park stadium.  first since the UYI tour was there. 

As it should be, all the shows I've seen there this past summer were empty. they were begging people to take tickets for the front rows. 

Parking is cheap, hell all the concerts we went to were free parking which hershey never does. 

Edited by Hollywood Zombie

..aaaand Reading/Leeds announced Muse.

But the official tour announcement can't be far away considering all the adverts. Maybe Monday as some have speculated?

Speaking of adverts, still nothing in Germany, UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland?