Rumored Concert Date Thread

Just now, scooby845 said:

nope..so far.. I kind of expected Wembley cause of those rumors...

I wouldn't worry.

Countries like Japan, Australia, Brazil and now Canada are getting 5+ shows.

I think England will be among those countries.

• Like 1

This is the seating chart for Coldplay in Croke Park, Dublin on July 8 2017: L_1675_png.jpg

Granted Coldplay is a very different kind of band but this should give us an idea of what to (hopefully!) expect from GNR in that venue... €550 for a platinum seat in the Cusack stand!! I don't get why you'd say that as a genuine fan to be so far away, even with a great view... I want to be right up there in the pit!! :headbang:

Source: http://platinum.ticketmaster.ie/coldplay-tickets/4323?camefrom=tmie

Edited by money honey

21 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

It's a piece of piss for parking; just park in westfield

LOLS try getting out of Westfield after GnR... Good luck... it will be jus like DC a #NITEMARE

Edited by Gavin82

Fuck yes, R&L isn't a GNR type of festival imo. Muse are a better fit for it. :heart:

Though a much better opener for Japan would be Sherbets or some other band of Kenichi Asai's, like Jude. Babymetal is shit.

I am excited! Still having my fingers crossed for Vienna. But I did a quick research an it's only a four hour drive to Bologna from where I live! Ha! It looks like I will see them anyway!

To repeat myself: this is exciting! :lol:

I saw them in 92' and 93' in Vienna and 06' at Nova Rock. 92' was my first rock concert ever. I was 14  and additionally I got introduced to Soundgarden and Faith No More. In 93' I was skipping school to see GNR. I was at the front row. Yeah! Great times!

Edited by lilacmess
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

I am excited! Still having my fingers crossed for Vienna. But I did a quick research an it's only a four hour drive to Bologna from where I live! Ha! It looks like I will see them anyway!

To repeat myself: this is exciting! :lol:

I saw the in 92 and 93 in Vienna an 2006 at Nova Rock. 92 was my first rock concert ever. I was 14. I got introduced to Soundgarden and Faith No More.

You in Vienna?? My favourite city in the world after Dublin :wub:

I would travel to Vienna to see GNR in a heartbeat.

3 minutes ago, money honey said:

You in Vienna?? My favourite city in the world after Dublin :wub:

I would travel to Vienna to see GNR in a heartbeat.

I agree it's a beatuiful city, but I don't actually live there. I live in the south of Austria now (moved there for love :wub:) near the Italian and Slovenian border. Villach. :)

• Like 1