Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Just watching you all moaning about bad venues or lack of multiple dates or ticket prices... and all of that coming from a 50% of people who have already seen GnR this year... 

...damn!!

I would be happy if GnR came to my country or Eastern Europe for that matter...but so far the prospects seem highly unlikely...

- And no... I aint got no money for a plane ticket to travel across the continent for a mere concert...

so true! I would be the happiest person on earth if we only got one date :( But it seems that Eastern Europe is not in their agenda. I'm determined to travel though even if this means that i ll have to cut down on all my other expenses for months. I m not goona miss out again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Just watching you all moaning about bad venues or lack of multiple dates or ticket prices... and all of that coming from a 50% of people who have already seen GnR this year... 

...damn!!

I would be happy if GnR came to my country or Eastern Europe for that matter...but so far the prospects seem highly unlikely...

- And no... I aint got no money for a plane ticket to travel across the continent for a mere concert...

hahaha first world problems.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

...damn!!

Poland is getting a date isn't it?

• Like 3

On 11/30/2016 at 1:21 PM, Lio said:

Woohoo! This is so exciting!! But... um... having never been to a concert in Holland, what does this mean? You think they'll be in Rotterdam and Arnhem too? Could that be possible, you think, three dates? Or is it just promo for an Amsterdam concert?

God I hope it will be Goffertpark. Kuip could work too, but I'd hate Ahoy Rotterdam or Gelredome in Arnhem. Nothing beats a festival like setting. Malieveld in The Hague would be sweet too...

3 minutes ago, padje said:

God I hope it will be Goffertpark. Kuip could work too, but I'd hate Ahoy Rotterdam or Gelredome in Arnhem. Nothing beats a festival like setting. Malieveld in The Hague would be sweet too...

Ahoy isn't so bad. It's rather small and I very much doubt Guns N' Roses doing an arena tour in Europe when they can do a stadium tour instead. Also doesn't make sense when it comes to the stage: It wouldn't fit in Ahoy and maybe not even in Gelredome. I've a feeling it'll be the Amsterdam Arena considering promoters need to put a certain amount of acts in the venue. If it's the arena it'll mean that I will skip it and travel to another country instead. I've seen loads of shows all over the world and in lots of stadiums but the Dutch Amsterdam Arena is easily the worst when it comes to acoustics and atmosphere. There just isn't any. Fingers crossed it'll be at Malieveld or Goffertpark. Terrible to get to but great atmosphere.

1 hour ago, lilacmess said:

What's up with this Location? I was seriously considering going there. This Sounds discouraging though.

Basically, it's an enormous field that can host LOT OF people (if they don't do the seated seats but they are few anyway so most people will be in the field) the italian public is similar to the SA public, the staff and security is shit in normal situation and with so many people it will be almost non-existant so if you need anything you are on your own. There are already people going "oh, field, let's push people around as much as we can and the ones who survive are good, if not  so bad for them" (obvs, if you want to see with your own two eyes, if not you can sit far away on the field you will be on another time zone, the screen are usually near the stage) and again, open field, how the sound will be if you're not fairly close to the stage is always a gamble.

imola.jpg

IT'S TIME TO DIE

31 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

...damn!!

I didn't see GNR this year and i don't have the money to go abroad, can i moan for a shit location or i don't have your permission?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

My goodness, I don't really mean to offend anyone.  But y'all make fun of us Americans for putting seats on the floor.  But then you all have to deal with these death traps....why don't bands use your futbol stadiums to play at instead of these...venues?

Yeah seriously, these are not venues...just a field lol.

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I didn't see GNR this year and i don't have the money to go abroad, can i moan for a shit location or i don't have your permission?

Stop being a smartass... What would you rather... not seeing GnR at all or seeing them in a shitty place? I would choose the latter...

Anyways..moan all you want.. I couldn't care less...