Rumored Concert Date Thread

8 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Upravo tako! :D

I'd be satisfied with Budapest or Zagreb, but further than that I can't go considering that I live in Belgrade. But there should be absolutely no way to skip all of those 3 cities :) 

Well, zagreb doesn't have proper venue (Maksimir stadium is shithole) except maybe hippodrome (Metallica was there on Death Magnetic tour) - so Belgrade or Budapest...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Well, zagreb doesn't have proper venue (Maksimir stadium is shithole) except maybe hippodrome (Metallica was there on Death Magnetic tour) - so Belgrade or Budapest...

Or none... I haven't seen any posters or commercials around here... :(  

I'm only hypothetically speaking cause there's a great chance I can't even afford the tickets, let alone traveling  :D 

11 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Or none... I haven't seen any posters or commercials around here... :(  

I'm only hypothetically speaking cause there's a great chance I can't even afford the tickets, let alone traveling  :D 

Well big bands have tendencies to just ignore Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania(all have 1M+ cities) like we don't exist. Jebi ga. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

People are expecting/hoping, because someone said it.   I understand what you are saying, this is a rumors thread.  But, sometimes its like yelling Fire in a movie theater.  It is free speech, but is it really OK?

And, FYI, the page is 178 pages long....there's been a lot in left field here.    

Totally agree bro.  I've never said anything on this forum that wasn't from a somewhat reliable source....other than saying Melissa may have been connected to Slash a few weeks ago...lol...got that from someone on here saying she was friends with Slash's gf.....lol.  So that's about as bad as it gets for me.

I heard from a local DJ here in Orlando that GN'R would be coming back to North American in summer of 2017 back in July.  He said it would most likely be an arena tour.  Posted it here when I heard it and got blasted for it.  Looks like at least some of what he said was right...lol.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

I'd definitely say it's definitely happening once GN'R is definitely announced on Monday mate!

Just take a long look back through this thread to see what I'm getting at! ;-D

49 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I'd definitely say it's definitely happening once GN'R is definitely announced on Monday mate!

Just take a long look back through this thread to see what I'm getting at! ;-D

Nah! It looks pretty set. The guy who owns Slane castle hinted saying 'G for guitar' when asked who was the mystery 2017 headliner, and now he's said there's an announcement on Monday... the day heavily 'rumoured' as the day Guns announce dates. As for an imminent notification form GNR about dates, judging by the adverts being on rotation every other ad suggests to me that no 1 we're buying tickets next week no 2 they want as many people to know about it as possible because it's a big show and they want to shift all the tickets fast.

27 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

People all over Twitter and IG land are saying the Italy dates are confirmed.

But yet it's not on GNR's page yet... so I don't know?? How can people say it's confirmed if even GNR's page doesn't say it yet? Hmmm.

CyrgNc5UcAABsAG.jpg:large

For what I understand, it was the mayor of the city who said it...so an official source, which pretty much confirms it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

But yet it's not on GNR's page yet... so I don't know?? How can people say it's confirmed if even GNR's page doesn't say it yet? Hmmm.

It was on the official Facebook page of the venue, but it's not there anymore.

Edited by Rickodez

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Unfortunately Confirmed by the mayor of Imola and by the official FB page of that shitty autodrome. It has been removed just because They revealed the date before GNR management.

The usual italian way of doing things.:facepalm:

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 4

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 6:22 PM, MrSoftie said:

Okay cheers, keep me posted! :)

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Healy52003 said:
6 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=566387380219131&substory_index=0&id=358418427682695

Slane is deff happening 

Hopefully I will get to see them in UK stadium 

I really am gutted about this. All the little hipsters will snap up tickets just because it's Slane, loads of actual fans will miss out. It's a shit place for them to play, and I'm waiting on back surgery so I need a stadium option. Probably the UK for me too :(

10 hours ago, nn18 said:

Upravo tako! :D

I'd be satisfied with Budapest or Zagreb, but further than that I can't go considering that I live in Belgrade. But there should be absolutely no way to skip all of those 3 cities :) 

Hopefully they hit one of the Balkan countries so all of the surrounding ones go the the same one... Hopefully Serbia.. nadam se Beograd! :lol:

On 23 de noviembre de 2016 at 9:02 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Well well well, ya just can't tell

But seriously, it was fucking obvious 

Hi all, here in Spain some reliable websites (one of them very famous for having contacts and good relationsship with artists, promoters ... ) have said apart from the confirmed date in Bilbao on May 30th , they will be playing Lisbon on June 2nd and then back to Spain to play another show in Madrid (Vicente Calderón Stadium ) on June 4th.

Take it or leave it, but you better believe it !! :)