Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

I have a friend that saw the commercial a few weeks back in New Orleans. Definetly hoping. No pics of any teaser billboards though. Baton Rouge needs something big in the summer since the bayou country fest is in the superdome.

Not sure where this rumor started (esp since NOLA was once of the worst selling shows on the US Tour) but I'm on PINS & NEEDLES!!!!  THIS WOULD BE HUUUUGE!!!! TIGER STADIUM, BRING IT ON!!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

I have a friend that saw the commercial a few weeks back in New Orleans. Definetly hoping. No pics of any teaser billboards though. Baton Rouge needs something big in the summer since the bayou country fest is in the superdome.

what channel did he see it on?? My parents watch local TV all the time, so ill tell them to keep a look out! Baton Rouge does need something big though! 

1 hour ago, lkillmer said:

GNR live at Tiger Stadium would be phenomenal. It's really the only venue large enough in BR to host Guns. I hope it happens. The only thing that makes it doubtful is the fact that they only played professional sports teams stadiums over the summer. No college teams as far as I remember. But you never know with this band.

I assume it would be the River Center unfortunately. I hope tickets arent hard to come by as that place is very small

• Like 1

6 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

If it's a stadium tour, the norm is 3 days apart, due to sheer scale and put up, take down...
Where we at with dates...We all think Monday announcement, Wednesday Presale, Friday General sale? 

Them being 3 days apart has nothing to do with the size of the stage. Bands touring with a stage the size of GnR usually have 2 of the same stages with them. When 1 stage is being used the other is being build up in a completely different location, which is why bands sometimes travel from 1 side of Europe to the other. Ireland could be today while Berlin could be 3 days later.

1 hour ago, no1gooner said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Didn't notice it. Great news if true.....

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/guns-n-roses-announce-croke-9316397

Edit... Sorry guys just noticed the date on the article. s**t

Ahhhhhhh damn 

Maybe they might begin the tour in Croke Park the end of May 2017 (CP sometimes hosts concerts the end of may!!!) 

All we be known 2morrow. still think it will we be Slane 

I saw a commercial on a cable television channel, yesterday, advertising GNR 2017 return. 

While traveling, recently, I came arose a billboard in Miami, Fl that says, "Welcome To The Jungle".

I would have loved a NYE show in Vegas. But, I'll take a 2017 Vegas show if one transpires. It's hard to top GNR in Vegas.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Rock radio in fargo north dakota also hyping big announcement tomorrow morning. Not sure if they jump on minneapolis stuff or not. It'd only like, 4 hours from them. 

That's interesting. I've been to Fargo twice for AC/DC (2009 and 2016) and the Fargodome only holds 22Kish for shows. So large for arena purposes but small for stadium purposes. I would guess they are piggybacking off the Minneapolis show but who knows. Especially with Winnipeg getting a show which is also only 4 hours from Fargo.

Edited by Captain SK
Spelling