Rumored Concert Date Thread

14 minutes ago, carsonskitz said:

Anyone having problems getting through to the London purchasing page? It just keeps saying on sale Friday, I've gone through the GNR site etc 

the 10am presale is closed. next is at 12 noon in 20 minutes. try then

16 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

The Prague date is at Letnany Airport, Axl played there with AC/DC in May :headbang:

Anyone know the prices? I don't have a nightrain membership unfortunately

1490 - 3590 Kč

that's what I found, but we'll have to wait till Wednesday :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Mrk said:

Got Golden Circle tickets to Stockholm. About 107 euros each. Not as bad as I expected.

The Finnish venue sucks, but since it's only about 45 minutes from home, maybe I should go there as well. Unfortunately the Nightrain code does not seem to work there.

Instantly EDIT: wrong post :D

2 minutes ago, ians325 said:

Anyone just both night train membership today to get code? how soon did it come through

Instantly

Edited by Pete Hugo
Quoted wrong post

Just now, ians325 said:

Anyone just both night train membership today to get code? how soon did it come through

Idk how soon it will come.

See if it is posted on top of the Tourpage at gunsnroses.com. Also you might find it in your profile.

And check your mailboxm it maight be send in the mail.

27 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I thought about you right away! After seeing the Portugal date I went to see if there was a Prague date for you :rofl-lol: They were afraid of your riot, girl

Awwww, thank you :hug:

yes, they knew my intentions :ph34r: :rofl-lol:

But they should add more eastern european countries 

1 minute ago, Ringerbell said:

Does anyone know if you can buy disabled tickets on the night train  presale.  Have been offered a presale code for Slane gig but need 1 for a wheelchair user 

yes, I saw those. Roughly the price of GA. You can find them in the 'regular' category.

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks again! How far is general admission from golden circle? Sorry, Im not familiar with all these.

I would guess that GA is right behind golden circle. I have seen some stadium layouts but I can't enter the one form Paris.