Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 minute ago, Ender04 said:

I would guess that GA is right behind golden circle. I have seen some stadium layouts but I can't enter the one form Paris.

Are golden circles that big though? if its only a few rows, might as well get GA. Once again, thank you! Im not from Europe but visiting next year so might as well watch GNR and Aero!

1 minute ago, Ringerbell said:

Does anyone know if you can buy disabled tickets on the night train  presale.  Have been offered a presale code for Slane gig but need 1 for a wheelchair user 

It might be worth ringing ticketmaster.ie as I think they have a phone number for disabled tickets. They may be able to add this to your order or at least advise on the correct sections.

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Are golden circles that big though? if its only a few rows, might as well get GA. Once again, thank you! Im not from Europe but visiting next year so might as well watch GNR and Aero!

It is all standing. No chairs. Someone said golden circle might contain 3000 to 5000 people. Since the stage is wide, the GA might not be too far from the stage. Maybe 15 meters?

anyone a better guess?

2 minutes ago, Paulywauly said:

How do you buy ticket only, the only thing I can see is ticket package with early entry at £300 each?

On the Ticketmaster page, Choose 'Standing & Unreserved Seating' then it gives you the choice of regular standing or golden circle @ £165.

3 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

It is all standing. No chairs. Someone said golden circle might contain 3000 to 5000 people. Since the stage is wide, the GA might not be too far from the stage. Maybe 15 meters?

anyone a better guess?

Again, many thanks!!!

Anyone with a Nightrain code for Paris that they wont use? Will really appreciate it. Buying Nightrain cost more for me(shipping the stuffs to Asia). I just want the pre-sale, not the shirt, etc.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

It might be worth ringing ticketmaster.ie as I think they have a phone number for disabled tickets. They may be able to add this to your order or at least advise on the correct sections.

As usually can't get through to ticketmaster customer care. Seems like it's going to be another long morning on the phone on Friday morning trying to get tickets.

Would think ticketmaster would have a better way of selling disabled tickets here in Ireland  as atm can only be bought over the phone 

46 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

another try:

general admission: 90.50

golden circle: 123.50 €

ah fuck. i only bought GA. can i cancel my ticket?

3 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Which tickets did you get for Paris? Do you have the layout of the arena? Would really appreciate it.

i think i bought the wrong ones. i got the one for 90€, but i want one for in front of the stage

Just now, Ringerbell said:

As usually can't get through to ticketmaster customer care. Seems like it's going to be another long morning on the phone on Friday morning trying to get tickets.

Would think ticketmaster would have a better way of selling disabled tickets here in Ireland  as atm can only be bought over the phone 

Yeah seems pretty unfair not to include them in pre-sale online.

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

ah fuck. i only bought GA. can i cancel my ticket?

i think i bought the wrong ones. i got the one for 90€, but i want one for in front of the stage

Hmmm ok. Call them maybe?

Also, since GA/Golden Circle have no seating, its ok to just not use Nightrain right? Just wait for the public release? Or will it be Hell?