Rumored Concert Date Thread

15 minutes ago, Slimemonkey said:

True, who knows. Lol I'm waiting on back surgery too so knowing my luck even if I do get a ticket I won't be able to go. If I do I'll have to just sit down at the back of the field. Lol

That's mad. I was killed with my back when I went in 92. I spend most of the day before they came on lying down on the grass,haha. Then I went nuts for a couple of hours. Nearly died with the pain on the way home on the bus!

That was in May. I had a disc operation in November.

8 minutes ago, Nytunz said:

but it is not that far from Dublin? near the airport?

Yes its close. Where are you coming in from? On a normal day its probably quicker to get to slane from the airport than to travel across dublin. 40min or so.

5 minutes ago, ians325 said:

Just managed to get some tickets for ireland !!! on the same presale code as uk.  I think each tickemaster.ie, ticketmaster.co.uk, will take one code. you can enter the resale codes at different ticketmasters

sweet! anybody able to hook me up for London? :)

19 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

That's mad. I was killed with my back when I went in 92. I spend most of the day before they came on lying down on the grass,haha. Then I went nuts for a couple of hours. Nearly died with the pain on the way home on the bus!

That was in May. I had a disc operation in November.

Eeeek well I hope you are all better now. I'm getting a disc operation too, I've not been to a gig in about 4 years now as the waiting list was so big. But I can't miss this one :) 

Just now, ians325 said:

Just managed to get some tickets for ireland !!! on the same presale code as uk.  I think each tickemaster.ie, ticketmaster.co.uk, will take one code. you can enter the resale codes at different ticketmasters

Seeing as you could buy tickets for different countries through the different ticketmaster websites I'd say you could buy for example London tickets through  ticketmaster.co.uk, then go to tickemaster.ie and buy London tickets and so on?

• Like 1

Montrealers, do you guys think tickets will sell out on friday?

Also, tickets aren't for the Heavy MTL festival right? Guns are on their own? I'm wondering because Heavy MTL is usually around mid-late august and on evenko, there's a little Heavy MTL logo at the bottom of the NITL tour picture.

Edited by qwerty123

They're coming to my country, I'm going. Never got the chance to see Slash and Duff live. Hoping for If The World again, only with Slash this time.

If they play I.R.S or Madagascar I'm gonna be excited in my pants but I really doubt that they will.

Last time I got used To Love Her, Shackler's and Better, Chinese, Sorry, This I Can't Play This with DJ, Street Of Dreams, and If The World. No Madagascar or I.R.S which was a real bummer, but 7 Chinese tunes live were totally worth it even double the amount of cash.

Now the main draw is a few Chinese tunes with Slash and Duff, Axl as always, and Slash noodling which personally I find fascinating. But mainly I just want to witness Nightrain live with no Ashba.

In a sensible alternate Guns universe I would have gotten the chance to see Steven too. That could have been great. Not that there's anything wrong with Frank.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1