Rumored Concert Date Thread

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

hehhehee it has been  like a childbirth :P

did you get your ticket?

No, I'm holding out for pit in St Louis and I think they held all the pit for that show back with the VIP packages for now.   So it's a waiting game for me.

also waiting on someone to get back to me on a freebie to Minneapolis....so we'll see how that goes.

May end up traveling to the Gorge show as well, but not ready to plan that right now.

Edited by tsinindy

7 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

No, I'm holding out for pit in St Louis and I think they held all the pit for that show back with the VIP packages for now.   So it's a waiting game for me.

also waiting on someone to get back to me on a freebie to Minneapolis....so we'll see how that goes.

May end up traveling to the Gorge show as well, but not ready to plan that right now.

good luck!! and let me know ;) 

3 hours ago, qwerty123 said:

Montrealers, do you guys think tickets will sell out on friday?

Also, tickets aren't for the Heavy MTL festival right? Guns are on their own? I'm wondering because Heavy MTL is usually around mid-late august and on evenko, there's a little Heavy MTL logo at the bottom of the NITL tour picture.

It's not Heavy MTL. Rumors says Heavy MTL will be cancel this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

For the Canadian cities you could choose the pit without the VIP Package for $250 if you had a fanclub membership or purchased one with the ticket.  I checked and I guess you didn't have that option.  Worked me though because I bought a pair in the PIT 1 on Slash's side without a VIP Package.  Expensive but so is life...

Edited by Captain SK

31 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Loved speculating with all the guys on here, sort of sad the speculation is over but the main event is about to begin

London the 16th June for me earlier for some of you

BTW Slane Castle is in MEATH not Dublin lol 

You're not heading to Slane?! I know you hate the venue but still :lol: