Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Forgive my ignorance, but someone lent me their Nightrain code, where do I input it(ticketmaster.fr). I cant see an area to put codes.

He needs to access from his account on gunsnroses.com to the ticketmaster page from the "tour" section and then give you the link.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

He needs to access from his account on gunsnroses.com to the ticketmaster page from the "tour" section and then give you the link.

Many thanks!!!

By the way, I can still use my own Ticketmaster account right?

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks!

Also, those who opted to print their tickets, how does it look like? Is it like the Ticketmaster tickets, or it takes the whole page? Its my first GNR concert(I been to Slash/Conspirators), so if it looks different, maybe Ill just have it shipped for sentimental sake.

Hi, 

I choose the print option.  It's a whole page. Not really anything like a traditional ticket. If the sentimental value is important to you than you should go for the shipping option.

Edited by Ender04
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2016 at 7:04 AM, tsinindy said:

@gimmiefuel

i gotta give you props on the Gorge show scoop.  I did not believe you one bit.  I was wrong.  Thank you taking care by us. 

I get it... I mostly lurk here and rarely post.   I'm glad I can help out.  You can buy me a beer if you see me at a show. 

9 hours ago, Ender04 said:

Hi, 

I choose the print option.  It's a whole page. Not really anything like a traditional ticket. If the sentimental value is important to you than you should go for the shipping option.

I chose the shipping option because italian "fan ticket" is very nice

5 hours ago, Rubicon said:

Damn... The husband is prohibiting another GNR concert cause were already flying out to Dubai.

I'm thinking about rioting :bitchfight:

The option is a new husband :)

lol...disregard I just saw your update!

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Do you have any indication other than hope that may happen?

i ask bc I'm ready....have free room and would just need to book a flight :)

No unfortunately. Everything I'm hoping for is just based on rumors fromt this thread. I'll be in town anyway, so I'm just hoping it happens.