Rumored Concert Date Thread

8 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Yes I want to hear new music too

Also, I mentioned this in the official media thread, but I've seen speculation that there's a gap between Denver 08/02 and Miami 08/08 as that is being left open for Lollapalooza which is 08/03-08/06.

this really has nothing to do with new music, I just wanted @Italian girl to feel special :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Welp.....guess we can start speculating on this:

Good intel....I wonder if the certain Slash fanatic on Instagram that proclaimed they were playing Rock In Rio next year has anything to back it up. So far nothing, just the insta post with a very real looking set of logos. I think it's bogus. 

Are there any rumours of any additional shows in Europe? Bought my London tickets today for the second night, but I was also hoping for a summer trip to Copenhagen or Stockholm, the GA & circle tickets were already sold out by the time I got home from work 

7 hours ago, dave94 said:

Are there any rumours of any additional shows in Europe? Bought my London tickets today for the second night, but I was also hoping for a summer trip to Copenhagen or Stockholm, the GA & circle tickets were already sold out by the time I got home from work 

yep, and fall/winter arena tour for smaller markets (south/east Europe) would be great :D

10 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Also, I mentioned this in the official media thread, but I've seen speculation that there's a gap between Denver 08/02 and Miami 08/08 as that is being left open for Lollapalooza which is 08/03-08/06.

this really has nothing to do with new music, I just wanted @Italian girl to feel special :)

:D thank you!!

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@tsinindyStop being a sweetie:P

No no , go on :P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dave94 said:

I have a bunch of tickets for Stockholm (GC and more). Wanna sell or trade for other coutries.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how reliable this info is but I would almost like to go. I am not sure I want to deal with the traffic and hassle of Bonnaroo though. On the other hand it is cheaper and closer than going to St.Louis. I would also be getting 4 days of music for less money close to home.

http://m.axs.com/guns-n-roses-may-play-at-bonnaroo-venue-in-manchester-tn-this-summer-112161?cid=sm-axsFB-12.23.16-GNRTennessee

On 12/25/2016 at 10:35 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

Not sure how reliable this info is but I would almost like to go. I am not sure I want to deal with the traffic and hassle of Bonnaroo though. On the other hand it is cheaper and closer than going to St.Louis. I would also be getting 4 days of music for less money close to home.

http://m.axs.com/guns-n-roses-may-play-at-bonnaroo-venue-in-manchester-tn-this-summer-112161?cid=sm-axsFB-12.23.16-GNRTennessee

This isnt for Bonnaroo the festival, that is in June.  This is either a possibly new festival (or something like Desert Trip was at coachella), or just a stand alone date on the grounds where bonnaroo is held.

Personally i think it's a smoke screen and we'll see GnR at Lollapalooza.

Edited by tsinindy

44 minutes ago, Original said:

Makes sense....since it's a festival deal, they can't/don't want to announce anyone til all bands are locked n loaded.  Good for Tenn.

It's not clear that it is a festival deal though.  Bonnaroo occurs in June.  This date is rumored for August at the site where Bonnarroo takes place.  So its either a new, second festival at the Bonnaroo site or more likely a standalone date.....or as I suspect it is BS and they are going to play Lollapalooza which is in early August when they currently have a week gap in their schedule.   

1 hour ago, southsiderwp said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cleveland.com/articles/19918920/live_nation_to_make_major_anno.amp?client=safari

this would make sense seeing as GNR does not play anywhere in between Minneapolis and buffalo/Hershey

100% not GnR....GnR have not announced one show in this way whatsoever for the current tour.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Gunner1234 said:

Was this ever confirmed....really hoping to see them at lollapalooza...

Nope, no confirmation, lollapalooza still a possibility.  Will have to wait a bit though as Lolla lineup usually doesn't get announced until mid-March.