Rumored Concert Date Thread

Rumoured (and apparently confirmed by sources):

Hockenheimring, Germany (july 2016)

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/musik/guns-n-roses/comeback-auf-dem-hockenheimring-43979138.bild.html

http://www.gunsnrosesonline.de/news/guns-n-roses-im-juli-2016-auf-dem-hockenheimring/

Edited by xBrownstonex

Although Axl is rumored to have said "Don't ever call me to play again!" to the guy in charge, I'd still be shocked if this one didn't happen or if the offer was never presented.
Axl also said he or slash would die before they would ever get back together again. Now they're back together again. Never say never...
  • Like 1

2 nights will be played at the new T Mobile arena in Las Vegas. Friday, April 8 and Saturday, April 9

Cool, source?

Wishful thinking. Zero chance Coachella paid all that money just so GNR could play elsewhere first. I'm no GNR-insiderso maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Especially 2 nights, then again Coachella is sold out, so they are taking away attendance.

• Like 1

Cleaned up the thread some.

PLEASE only post dates/shows in here that come from a reliable source. For example, please don't post dates/shows that come from "someone you know" or "a source you can't name".

Thank you.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

That was my biggest concern when the thread was originally started. I knew your intent was otherwise, but I also know we'd quickly get into "my friends sisters girlfriend goes with this guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night" territory :lol:

As long as we monitor it closely, we should be able to keep the thread with it's original intent intact.

• Like 1

PLEASE only post dates/shows in here that come from a reliable source. For example, please don't post dates/shows that come from "someone you know" or "a source you can't name".

Thank you.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

That was my biggest concern when the thread was originally started. I knew your intent was otherwise, but I also know we'd quickly get into "my friends sisters girlfriend goes with this guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night" territory :lol:

As long as we monitor it closely, we should be able to keep the thread with it's original intent intact.

Would it be worth locking and pinning this thread and editing all the dates (with their sources) into the original post? Then it's quick access and when new dates come along we can just PM one of the mods to add them (or Randy for that matter - if he's okay with that of course).

• Like 2

Thank you.

Thank you Russ by take care this thread.

This rumor thread is better than the old one.

• Like 4

That would be class yup. And only an hour away :D I take it there's hotels in the area?

• Like 1