Rumored Concert Date Thread

16 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Never underestimate Coldplay.. I'm a huge fan and they are firing on all cylinders... even in front of GNR... REUNITED should I say... If you take a look at their A Head Full Of Dreams Tour they have sold out every single show with 100% rate... and even the second nights that GNR failed to do so... They have played 4 sold out Wembleys this year to 300 000 people.. And now they are playing their first show in Ireland in 6 years... So there's no problem in selling out Croke Park twice...

And add to ColdPlay and Guns N'Roses who are touring in europesn stadiums  in Europe. U2, they pretend to make a gig like the 360 tour. So this year in Europe is gonna be amazing.

• Like 1

Coldplay are playing Croke Park on Sat 8th July 2017 so thats 1/3 croke park concert dates gone for the year 

If GNR do a similar euro tour to AC/DC (ROB 2015/16) than a date in the Aviva Stadium (will be free on all dates in July/August and sum dates in May/June). 50000 may be enough demand in Ireland for GNR considering the band will play other countries too but Slane Castle is still a very good possibilite sadly :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

44 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Coldplay are playing Croke Park on Sat 8th July 2017 so thats 1/3 croke park concert dates gone for the year 

If GNR do a similar euro tour to AC/DC (ROB 2015/16) than a date in the Aviva Stadium (will be free on all dates in July/August and sum dates in May/June). 50000 may be enough demand in Ireland for GNR considering the band will play other countries too but Slane Castle is still a very good possibilite sadly :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I don't think that Slane Castle is a possibility for GNR. They will bring his own show

5 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Can i ask how you know of the date for CP at CPark mate

Nova Rock (previously discussed here) will announce a first batch of acts tomorrow (Wednesday), including a headliner. Its the first Euro festival that is taking place in (may/)june/july thats announcing a headliner. They always share lots of acts with the German Rock am Ring festival. 

9 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Nova Rock (previously discussed here) will announce a first batch of acts tomorrow (Wednesday), including a headliner. Its the first Euro festival that is taking place in (may/)june/july thats announcing a headliner. They always share lots of acts with the German Rock am Ring festival. 

Pretty sure they are not allowed to announce before GNR do.

1 minute ago, DexAxl said:

Pretty sure they are not allowed to announce before GNR do.

Yep, I dont expect GNR there, or at least I dont expect Nova Rock to announce them, if they even could pay them. I have to correct myself; Hurricane festival (Germany) announced Green Day a few weeks ago, I'm thinking we can expect Green Day here as well, or something German like Rammstein, Die Artze, Die Toten Hosen, Kraftklub, etc.

12 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

O.o

where do these rumours come from?

I really hope they're BS, it would be a massacre, as it was for AC/DC last year..

I'm from Imola, I've heard some rumor by a city councilor (a politician, then I do not trust 100%)  that say is almost official...also a gig of Aerosmith...

I was there for AC/DC, it was not so a massacre (at least for me) and I was ahead. Surely it would be organize better the PIT. maximum 2,000 people and not 10000

48 minutes ago, Pmina3 said:

I'm from Imola, I've heard some rumor by a city councilor (a politician, then I do not trust 100%)  that say is almost official...also a gig of Aerosmith...

I was there for AC/DC, it was not so a massacre (at least for me) and I was ahead. Surely it would be organize better the PIT. maximum 2,000 people and not 10000

The rumour i heard it's that it should be the first date of the european tour in June in the Autodromo and it seems strange to me that Italy is the first stop, usually it's never the first date, so i don't know if i believe it.

Why can't i have a stadium date, any stadium, they're organized marginally better, i hope not.

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

The rumour i heard it's that it should be the first date of the european tour in June in the Autodromo and it seems strange to me that Italy is the first stop, usually it's never the first date, so i don't know if i believe it.

Why can't i have a stadium date, any stadium, they're organized marginally better, i hope not.

They told me in July ...