Rumored Concert Date Thread

19 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

please let it be croke over slane

hopefully it is but type in #Crokepark and #slane in facebook/twitter and see that both sources are a bit iffy.

One guy said a groundskeeper at slane told him MCD got permission for a GNR show there next year/ Apperently 2fm DJ Dave Fanning said its Croke Park

PS i hope the UK dates leak as a UK show is Plan B

40 minutes ago, Dregen said:

Hi all, here in Spain some reliable websites (one of them very famous for having contacts and good relationsship with artists, promoters ... ) have said apart from the confirmed date in Bilbao on May 30th , they will be playing Lisbon on June 2nd and then back to Spain to play another show in Madrid (Vicente Calderón Stadium ) on June 4th.

Take it or leave it, but you better believe it !! :)

Doesn't make much sense to be already in Spain, come to Lisbon and then go back to Spain again...

3 minutes ago, Freaka said:

Yeah? Still it doesn't make much sense.

Ok Freaka, Bruce Springsteen this year did Barcelona , San Sebastián,  then Lisbon and then Madrid. 

What else is it needed for you to get the sense on this? Many bands do it as Spain and Portugal aré very close. Lisbon is closer to Madrid than Barcelona for example....

on Monday we will know anyways

cheers 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dregen said:

Ok Freaka, Bruce Springsteen this year did Barcelona , San Sebastián,  then Lisbon and then Madrid. 

What else is it needed for you to get the sense on this? Many bands do it as Spain and Portugal aré very close. Lisbon is closer to Madrid than Barcelona for example....

on Monday we will know anyways

cheers 

Can I not have my own opinion? Jeez, that's why I don't often post here, you guys are too aggressive.

And learn your geography, Lisbon is not closer to Madrid than Barcelona, it's almost the same distance between them.

Cheers.

Edited by Freaka

5 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Unfortunately Confirmed by the mayor of Imola and by the official FB page of that shitty autodrome. It has been removed just because They revealed the date before GNR management.

The usual italian way of doing things.:facepalm:

As an english fan who would like to do an Italian gig which venue would you suggest?

1 hour ago, axlsend said:

As an english fan who would like to do an Italian gig which venue would you suggest?

If I can choose any location, I would suggest something quite small and intimate.. A basketball arena in the center or in the North of italy... Like Turin, Milan,Bologna, Rome.. 

But the most suggestive atmosphere would be in the ancient Arena di Verona.

Big stadiums mean a lot of fun but also too much chaos and traffic before and after the show.

Btw, my "venue of the heart" remains stadio olimpico in Rome. 

Edited by Italian girl

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

If I can choose any location, I would suggest something quite small and intimate.. A basketball arena in the center or in the North of italy... Like Turin, Milan,Bologna, Rome.. 

Big stadiums mean a lot of fun but also too much chaos and traffic before and after the show.

Any rumors about a second date in italy? apart from Imola?

56 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Thank you. We'll have to wait and see where the gigs are.:lol:

17 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Where did you find this at?

The source link on the picture directs you to the Metallica forums. I checked it out and a guy there said he has a friend that obviously works at a TV station because it was a screen shot of a commercial that's launching Monday.