Rumored Concert Date Thread

13 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I dont think Ill go to a show more than 3 hours from me so I hope something close is announced.

Regardless, Im psyched for everyone who hasnt seen the reunion yet!!

Ha! Wish I had that choice lol...I have to fly to see them and a 3 1/2 hour flight to Seattle or Vancouver would be the closest spot from AK. Hope they go to San Antonio though cause I could see my brother and GNR! :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ha! Wish I had that choice lol...I have to fly to see them and a 3 1/2 hour flight to Seattle or Vancouver would be the closest spot from AK. Hope they go to San Antonio though cause I could see my brother and GNR! :)

Id be flying if I had to (I did for Vegas) but i already saw them 3 times this year. Im lucky lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Woah Woah Woah.... Hold the motherfucking phone. BATON ROUGE? When? WHERE? Tiger Stadium?! Where did that rumor come from... 

I have a friend that saw the commercial a few weeks back in New Orleans. Definetly hoping. No pics of any teaser billboards though. Baton Rouge needs something big in the summer since the bayou country fest is in the superdome.

1 hour ago, delilahrose said:

Where would the show on NYE be?? I looked at both the Joint and the T-Mobile Arena and they both had events on NYE and now neither one do. The joint only holds 4000 ppl. 

Hopefully The Joint.

Smaller venue... I'm staying at HRH... and getting to anywhere from T-Mobile after a show on NYE would be a fucking nightmare with the non-concert fireworks crowd and the strip closed to traffic.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Woah Woah Woah.... Hold the motherfucking phone. BATON ROUGE? When? WHERE? Tiger Stadium?! Where did that rumor come from... 

GNR live at Tiger Stadium would be phenomenal. It's really the only venue large enough in BR to host Guns. I hope it happens. The only thing that makes it doubtful is the fact that they only played professional sports teams stadiums over the summer. No college teams as far as I remember. But you never know with this band.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

i feel like i should be studying for my final exams but instead all i've been doing is refresh this site haha

Literally me! ? I'm already stressing about the prospect of having to fight the bots for tickets before a final...if it's true that they go on sale Friday!