Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 years ago to the day, I saw Guns N Roses for the first time live. Granted the ticket date read December 4th but Axl didn't come out till just after midnight so technically it was the 5th. Up until this year I never thought I would see Slash and Axl on the same stage. Let alone in fucking Winnipeg of all places. I will kill children to get a ticket. Don't think I've ever been this pumped about a concert. It's a great day to be a GNR fan. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hey where's my slap on the back for calling London and the Euro on sale date! ;-D

I would...but I believed you, I only give credit to the ones I think are bullshitting :)

14 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

are presale tickets cheaper than regular ones?

No, exactly the same price.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

10 years ago to the day, I saw Guns N Roses for the first time live. Granted the ticket date read December 4th but Axl didn't come out till just after midnight so technically it was the 5th. Up until this year I never thought I would see Slash and Axl on the same stage. Let alone in fucking Winnipeg of all places. I will kill children to get a ticket. Don't think I've ever been this pumped about a concert. It's a great day to be a GNR fan. 

It will be the best show you will ever go to.

• Like 2

A little disappointed with lack of UK dates, suspect they will be touring 2018 in Europe judging by how many major places they've missed.  Barcelona, Milan, Scotland, North England, only 2 Germany, only northern France, no Nortway etc.  

Decided to skip London and do Lisbon, works out about the same price with the cheaper tickets and dirt cheap accommodation and flights and Lisbon is a great place to visit. Plus bound to be a much better atmosphere than the just waiting to be entertained crowds you get in London :headbang: They will be playing most of their show in daylight in London at that time of year with UK curfews

Just now, Nightrain92 said:

Guys i joined the nightrain but the golden circle for imola it's not avaleible:facepalm: will they put other tickets for selling tomorrow??Or I have to buy the normal ticket?? I don't know what to do! Help me please!!!

Damn, that's a sore one. Surely it can't be sold out already,

9 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

It will be the best show you will ever go to.

Don't doubt it for a second. Wifes being a douche and being all like, you know you don't have the money to go you really shouldn't get your hopes up for going yadda yadda yadda. Parents have offered me the American Express presale for tomorrow so all good. As long as I'm in that building I don't care at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cachucha said:

Which cities of the european leg has been rumored to get a 2nd date?

London will get a second date for sure.  Not really seeing where any other cities may get one other than possibly Paris, but I'm not sure how big that venue is in the first place.  

But London is guaranteed a second date.

Just now, tsinindy said:

London will get a second date for sure.  Not really seeing where any other cities may get one other than possibly Paris, but I'm not sure how big that venue is in the first place.  

But London is guaranteed a second date.

I think that Madrid and Munich could make the same strategy like in the Rock Or Bust tour of AC/DC

6 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

What do you mean??

I mean that some cities like Madrid, München, Paris, London and Zurich could have a 2nd date when the first one is sold out. This strategy was made by AC/DC in the last tour and this tour is organise by the same management of AC/DC so there is a chance for it

3 minutes ago, cachucha said:

I mean that some cities like Madrid, München, Paris, London and Zurich could have a 2nd date when the first one is sold out. This strategy was made by AC/DC in the last tour and this tour is organise by the same management of AC/DC so there is a chance for it

I don't disagree with you, but why did you ask if you've already got it all figured out?

21 minutes ago, cachucha said:

Yes, you're right.  Sure London will have a 2nd date, Paris maybe too.