Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

So this pic was indeed real, although everyone was screaming fake and analizing the fonts :D

Seems I've failed my CSI: GNR class... I'll go to summer school and try again next semester ;) 

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2016 at 10:57 PM, Gavin82 said:

What are peoples thought's on where they tour next after U.S..??!!!

I'm thinking South America. They are huge there, and Europe in fall/winter doesnt make sense if they want to play stadiums. 

Hoping they'll do 2 shows in London, and a full blown Euro tour next spring.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2016 at 8:57 AM, Gavin82 said:

What are peoples thought's on where they tour next after U.S..??!!!

I think it's a fairly solid guess that they'll be doing stadiums in Southern Hemisphere countries anywhere between Nov '16 - Mar '17.

I'm picking Australia and NZ for Feb-March 2017

Edited by cremefraiche

1 hour ago, ManetsUS said:

Rumors that South American dates are gonna be revealed today and to take place in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Chile through October and November.

I hope so!! To check my shifts soon as possible.

Chile !!!!!!

5 hours ago, ManetsUS said:

Rumors that South American dates are gonna be revealed today and to take place in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Chile through October and November.

That conflicts with what was said in the AC/DC interview where they said Axl had dates to fulfill with GnR...then they (AC/DC) would be coming to the States to make-up their postponed shows here.  

However, as I typed this I realize maybe GnR are already committed to the rumored SA dates in Oct/Nov. either way I'm hoping for all the SA and European fans you guys get GnR dates soon :)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

Did anyone else get the idea that they'd announce dates today from this post yesterday? That was the idea I got. 

image.jpeg

Yep has to be. It's going to be a big one, I'm guessing.

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

That conflicts with what was said in the AC/DC interview where they said Axl had dates to fulfill with GnR...then they (AC/DC) would be coming to the States to make-up their postponed shows here.  

However, as I typed this I realize maybe GnR are already committed to the rumored SA dates in Oct/Nov. either way I'm hoping for all the SA and European fans you guys get GnR dates soon :)

I sure hope so!

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Do you guys think there is a possibility of second Toronto and 3rd LA show?

I would guess a second Toronto Date is still possible.  However, at this point if they have not announced one I'd be surprised to see it.

I've been told by my buddy who works for the Dodgers that GnR had several dates on hold for the venue surrounding the original date.  They have released those, so I don't think we are going to see another Dodger Stadium show.  

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I would guess a second Toronto Date is still possible.  However, at this point if they have not announced one I'd be surprised to see it.

I find it weird that they never announced a second Toronto show, a second date in Toronto would have sold out no question!