Rumored Concert Date Thread

No chance of EU shows yeah maybe it was on until he had to step in with DC.

By time GnR U.S run ends & he will want few wks off as they cross over it will be mid September it will be pointless they will do a full EU run over couple months i guess our weather will be shit

And i cant see them doing Arenas the demands massive tix prices will go thru the roof

Gnr will see you next year London. I heard that London is off due to band member scheduling conflicts and challenges and costs associated with shipping stadium stage and equipment.  You'll see UK shows when they book EU dates.

20 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

@Eddie Money  anything new regarding london?

See below

Edited by Eddie Money
  • Like 2

Once the Guns tour is over, Axl is going back to AC/DC for another 10 shows. So Europe this year never made much sense.

I still think it will be South America late this year, and NZ/Australia in Jan/Feb. Then Europe in the spring and summer of 2017.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Juventino said:

So I take it they will go across the country too?

I'd assume so but don't know for sure. Sorry but I'm only privy to the Melbourne info. You'd think if they move the stage and all the equipment this far they'd definitely play the state capitals and NZ to make it worthwhile.

21 minutes ago, aliexpress said:

I'd assume so but don't know for sure. Sorry but I'm only privy to the Melbourne info. You'd think if they move the stage and all the equipment this far they'd definitely play the state capitals and NZ to make it worthwhile.

Thanks. I'm in Adelaide where they did NuGuns shows each time they came to Australia if I recall, so hopefully. If not, just means I'll have to do both in Melbourne.

Heard anything on whether it would be stadium shows like in the US?

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Etihad Stadium in Melbourne right?

There are three possible stadium venues in Melbourne - MCG, Etihad and AAMI Park. Etihad holds approx 55,000 for sporting events, AAMI about 30,000. MCG would be too big. Don't know if you'd get the approx 100,000 across two nights at Etihad, but for shows in February it would make sense as it's not really being used much at that time of year.

40 minutes ago, Juventino said:

There are three possible stadium venues in Melbourne - MCG, Etihad and AAMI Park. Etihad holds approx 55,000 for sporting events, AAMI about 30,000. MCG would be too big. Don't know if you'd get the approx 100,000 across two nights at Etihad, but for shows in February it would make sense as it's not really being used much at that time of year.

In 2013 they played at Sydney Myer Music Bowl & it was perfect. At first I thought why would they play there but we got front row & it was an excellent venue.

We have the tennis on in January and February don't we?

Edited by rock4eva

38 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Also majority of concerts are held at Rod Laver Arena, but probably too small. 

Ill post the venue when I know more. I just shared the info to let GNR fans down under know they will definitely get a chance to see them within the year.

2 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

In 2013 they played at Sydney Myer Music Bowl & it was perfect. At first I thought why would they play there but we got front row & it was an excellent venue.

We have the tennis on in January and February don't we?

Tennis in Melbourne finishes in Jan. I'm just hoping it's not Calder Park. I'm sure it's a good venue but it would suck big time to have to drive there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aliexpress said:

Also majority of concerts are held at Rod Laver Arena, but probably too small. 

Ill post the venue when I know more. I just shared the info to let GNR fans down under know they will definitely get a chance to see them within the year.

Much appreciated :headbang:

• Like 1