How long will Hybrid Guns last?

On 4/25/2016 at 10:17 PM, bigpoop said:

My guess is this tour and then it's done. No music and no further touring.

I have a very strong feeling we, at the very least, will get one more GNR studio album.  At the very least, because Axl has a ton of material and since they all get along now I Duff's work ethic and Slash's musical ideas can help get an album out

• Like 1

They've done the hard work by getting past whatever the issues were for the last several years - they would be fools to throw it away at this point. The way I see it, when this ends (hopefully a long time in the future) then the band is done, because there's just no point in going back to anything less than this.

The world needs them. The stadium-filling bands of years past like The Rolling Stones and AC/DC are basically done. The world needs a band besides The Foo Fighters that can actually play stadium shows. Guns N' Roses was always meant to be that band, and once again they are

28 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I have a very strong feeling we, at the very least, will get one more GNR studio album.  At the very least, because Axl has a ton of material and since they all get along now I Duff's work ethic and Slash's musical ideas can help get an album out

Exactly. Talking about Duff's work ethic, I kind of see it that he has taken on the role of band communicator and organiser. I feel that he will basically drive the machine forwards, carrying out what Axl, Slash, and Duff agree on as a unit

I'm still very sure that they're just trying to get as much money as they can.
So I guess they'll tour their asses off because Slash has a divorce to pay for, then they maybe sign up for some documentary, a new book or some shares on the fuckn GNR movie...
They're gonna sell everything they can with a GNR logo, from shirts to toilet paper.

I'm not sure if there's going to be another record. If they're going to the studio after the tour, that would mean another tour to promote the new record. That would make me wonder why they didn't went into the studio first and then start that reunion thing to sell the new record... this would've made more sense.

Just now, Rubicon said:

I'm still very sure that they're just trying to get as much money as they can.
So I guess they'll tour their asses off because Slash has a divorce to pay for, then they maybe sign up for some documentary, a new book or some shares on the fuckn GNR movie...
They're gonna sell everything they can with a GNR logo, from shirts to toilet paper.

I'm not sure if there's going to be another record. If they're going to the studio after the tour, that would mean another tour to promote the new record. That would make me wonder why they didn't went into the studio first and then start that reunion thing to sell the new record... this would've made more sense.

No it doesn't...records don't make bands money.  Tours and merch do.  If they gamble and put a shit record out for some reason that would completely de-value everything else.

• Like 1

Honestly, to me it really does not matter how long reunion GNR last, for me, as a fan since I was 6

45 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

IMO I dont think He hates it. I dont even know if He hates it or not. But it clears to Me tht He's okay with it. Cause if He hates it He probably would never consider to play it N' They will even drop it from the list

, my dream of seeing most of the original line-up together will come to fruition in late June in KC.  Its the power of the past and the power of the original chemistry that I want to experience, even if just for a little while.  I still remember as a young boy knocking on every door in my apartment complex proclaiming that I was holding a concert at poolside later that night.  The concert in question was myself with a broomstick for a guitar dressed as slash and my sister screaming into a Barbie microphone with our stereo blasting WTTJ in the background.  I honestly still dont remember everyone leaving!  I just want to experience a little of that passion that GNR has and always will bring.

We 're talking here about the famous "GNR Land". You simply can't be sure for anything. You can't even make any predictions.

But we can all live in the moment here. We 're witnessing history and it's so amazing..!

I'm not thinking about a new album here. I'm trying to be realistic.. Maybe something very special in 2017 with the Appetite anniversary..

4 hours ago, john lennon said:

10 years? No way. I'd say this tour and perhaps, if we're lucky, some Europe dates next year. Then it's over. 

I sure hope not but I wouldn't be suprised if this is what happens.Happy that we fans have the opportunity to see them live together belting out some classics but without any new material this whole regrouping would be somewhat disappointing

• Like 1

Axl is 54, he has 3-8 years left (seriously, the way he sings no way he's doing YCBM etc....when he's 60+).    And their will be no other carnaton of Guns, the big 3 and then whoever will bring em to a close.    For sure 1 new album.....IMO.