07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Zero chance we hear One In A Million in 2016 unless they rework the lyrics.  Good song musically but the lyrics would be way too controversial and would be blown out of proportion in today's politically correct world.  And I don't think Slash is very fond of the song either. 

But My World, and The Garden, and Look At Your Game Girl, 14 Years, Move To The City maybe :-)

True all of Use your illusions tour was filmed, there are a few on youtube, that got out from their vault, never could understand how they choose Tokyo as Offical release, when there were Paris 92, Argentina 92 and 93, Chicago 92 there was much much better

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

If they do a bluray do we want all from one show or a best of with a song or two from every city?

I think it'd be cool if every show had a song or two on there. Also would probably sell more that way, because people would want to have another little souvenir of "their show".

1 hour ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

Don't the use those mics to record the audience when they record a concert?<_<

}.jpg

Those are used for the musicians to have a feel of the crowd. They can ask for some in their in-ear monitor if they want. 

26 minutes ago, lassie said:

True all of Use your illusions tour was filmed, there are a few on youtube, that got out from their vault, never could understand how they choose Tokyo as Offical release, when there were Paris 92, Argentina 92 and 93, Chicago 92 there was much much better

Those other shows may have been filmed but it wasn't the same as the kind of filming they do when they know they're going to release a show on home media. It'd be nice if they could record every show that way and then pick the best one, but that's not the way it works unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, lassie said:

Can't wait for the first leak of a complete NITL show, gonna watch all day for a month or more.:wow:

1 hour ago, A_Random_Hero said:

If anyone is there at the show and has money to spare, I would love to own this shirt in size xl. I would pay for shipping and all that plus cost of course. PM me if you can. Thanks!

I'd wait for them to be on clearance like the Vegas shirts currently are on ebay/amazon.$45 is too much if you ask me for a t-shirt but to each their own.  That's how I plan to get a shirt for all the shows I have seen or will see this tour (both Vegas,Detroit and Toronto )

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

I have a feeling the fans at the show tonight will be in for a special treat.  G N' R are usually pretty cognizant of situations like this....they know they will have a ton of die-hards there tonight.  They know it's the SECOND night, in the same city, in a Stadium.  I expect to hear at least one or two "jewels" we haven't heard yet on this tour....possibly something we haven't heard in decades.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, lassie said:

I don't think ALL of UYI were filmed.  For example, I'm not sure Deer Creek night 1 was, but night 2 obviously was.  I haven't seen anything from either Alpine Valley shows that were just a few days prior to the Deer Creek shows and there's lots of other shows from that tour where we have not seen anything.  But, maybe they literally filmed anything, don't know.  

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I have a feeling the fans at the show tonight will be in for a special treat.  G N' R are usually pretty cognizant of situations like this....they know they will have a ton of die-hards there tonight.  They know it's the SECOND night, in the same city, in a Stadium.  I expect to hear at least one or two "jewels" we haven't heard yet on this tour....possibly something we haven't heard in decades.

In Mexico for the second night they had TWAT and Yesterdays