07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

6 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

it's more about relevant and fear really

people mosh to different shit nowadays like edm and hardcore

and also there are people who have too much fcking money to spend on a $300 ticket to get in the pit and refuse to do anything besides nodding their heads just cuz it probably doesn't look good

Don't u think by age range, a high percentage of the crowd are fans that have seen GNR back in the "heyday" - they know how to behave, well like the hardcores that have queued to get to the front, but no...
Sure as hell can't blame the performance tonight, it's pretty electric!

Edited by colonizedmind

I have a week to decide if I want to take my wife to see them. If she goes I will get really wasted and probably won't remember shit, but if I just go with my friend I will smoke a joint too early and be sober by the time GNR comes on. What should I do GNR friends? lol

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I have a week to decide if I want to take my wife to see them. If she goes I will get really wasted and probably won't remember shit, but if I just go with my friend I will smoke a joint too early and be sober by the time GNR comes on. What should I do GNR friends? lol

Well I'm divorced...so you probably can imagine what I'd say.  Bros before hoes :)

Sorry, had to say it, no offense to your lovely wife!

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

go with your friend man you don't wanna be wasted at a GN'R gig it's legendary haha :P

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

when in doubt blaze it up