07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

Just now, MarceloRafael__ said:

I heard a rumor about the band that they could play Slither tonight. Does anyone know anything about it? Cheers.

We'll see soon...that's been the rumor since Detroit and I'm sure it will continue to be a rumor until if/when they actually play it.

• Like 2

Thanks tsindy and GNRmello, I have been waiting a long part of my life to see these guys and my wife doesn't understand the obsession I have had since the late 80's early 90's any way.  I was going to like your comments but those are long gone 

Edited by Tourettes2400

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Thanks tsindy and GNRmello, I have been waiting a long part of my life to see these guys and my wife doesn't understand the obsession I have had since the late 80's early 90's any way.  I was going to like your comments but those are long gone 

well then it is even better to go with a friend who does understand right? ;) i think you want this to be a great experience and something to cherish forever! make it the best day for yourself the way you want it to be :headbang:

3 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Ok, but Slash's intro is iconic.

The Illusions/Ritz version is by far superior than any version they've done in Nu Guns era.....even this tour so far,  Too much Fortus doodling....every 20 seconds he's going off on a solo...doesn't fit the song.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1